Ranking
Originally Posted by RicH View Post
I'd steal anything that I want within reach.

OR

Put people in weird and awkward positions

OR

Rob a bank

Same here,or i would steal a GeForce 9800 video card D: i really need one
Centuries Of Damn
1. completely strip two super fat chicks and stack them on top of each other and throw 10 guys in a well lit one way glass room to see the horified reactions on their faces. mwahahahaha

2. SURPRISE BUTTTSECKS with a hot girl

3. go to best buy and jack games/computers/music (macbook pro fo sho

4.get a golf club, preferably a driver, and line 10 emo guys up in a line and rack them all relentlessly and watch them fall to the ground in their gay tight pants and long black straight hair.

top that
Originally Posted by shitface
4.get a golf club, preferably a driver, and line 10 emo guys up in a line and rack them all relentlessly and watch them fall to the ground in their gay tight pants and long black straight hair.

top that

I can't
so in an hour you can rob a bank...you do realise banks have alarms and heavy locks lol,it would still take A LOT of planning, sry to ruin your hour but its the truth lol :P
I don't know...
By stopping time, you could mean that everything stops, so that nothing can break. I mean, like, there's a butterfly flying in front of you. The time stops, you run towards the butterfly and hit your head on it. No one wouldn't feel anything, and you couldn't move anything, including you couldn't fuck anyone.
Or then you might mean that everything goes extremely slowly, like in one movie which I forgot. No one can see you because you move very fast. And when you punch something, it actually moves... And if you punch a person, he/she will feel it.

Anyways, I have a heart, so I don't go and steal a bank/anything, rape a person or rip someone's clothes or hurt anybody by putting butter on everybody's leg and making them fall down.
I'd make hella lot posts on Toribash Forums in no time
I would go out and write everywhere "Tonakai was here!!", especially near some person
And when the time was almost out, I'd go in front of some person until the time ends.
lol this reminds me of the film with Adam Sandler in it, you know the film Click? he farts in a guys face and smacks him then continues in time :P
I'd take all of the guys that I hate in my school, put them in the principal's office, and give them a swift kick in the balls.
beep
;o >WHOLE HOUR< bonus? damn...that is... 60 minutes of studying!
||Donate me ^^|| Proud member of [Addicted]||10th DAN||Buy TC here!