Endurance Onslaught 6.0
i've had my 360 for about a year and it only cost around 300$ with wirelless adaptor and a year of xbox live

And even the ps3 guys must ok the ps3 is free for online but you cant save your friends and there is more quality on xbox live (ps3 guys you cant denie this because its true)

but again the console war does is ravage but i prefer the xbox because i have both and i never play the ps3 it's my father who plays on it

but then again everybody has it's opinion

I dont understand why you want a BLU-RAY player the blu-ray is for playstation
Last edited by airbust; Jul 7, 2009 at 09:18 AM.
1 thought on cost: the ps3 actually costs less when you add up all the other stuff for it.
its like this:
Xbox 360: 170$
wireless adapter: 100$
1 yr of live: 100$
blu-ray player: 150$ at the very least
this adds up to 530 dollars, the ps3 costs 400 and all of that stuff is included.not to mention red rings. and u said that u got it when it came out so the warranty is running out and future red rings may be a problem because it goes for 3 yrs.
srry if this sounds like spamming/ flaming, just a thought

i've had my 360 for about a year and it only cost around 300$ with wirelless adaptor and a year of xbox live

And even the ps3 guys must agree, ok the ps3 is free for online, but you cant save your friends and there is more quality on xbox live (ps3 guys you cant denie this because its true)

but again the console war does is ravage but i prefer the xbox ( because i have both and i never play the ps3 it's my father who plays on it(

I dont understand why you want a BLU-RAY player the blu-ray is for playstation[/QUOTE]
Originally Posted by airbust View Post

And even the ps3 guys must agree, ok the ps3 is free for online, but you cant save your friends and there is more quality on xbox live (ps3 guys you cant denie this because its true)

but again the console war does is ravage but i prefer the xbox ( because i have both and i never play the ps3 it's my father who plays on it(

You can save your friends with PSN. However, about the quality, you might be right because Xbox users pay to use that service, which grants them support/help given by Microsoft.
I have all three 7th gen consoles. So far, the ps3 is my favorite. I just like that games better or something, I dunno. I just don't really like playing the 360. Also, the thing about a 360 costing a ton for extra cords and wifi and xbox live is completely true. But I had to buy some extra cords for the ps3 too.

It pretty much comes down to the games. I was less than impressed with the gears of war and halo series. Even less so when I played online. I'd much rather play mgs4 and the new ratchet and clank.
I prolly also like the ps3 because it has the devs I grew up with on the ps1 and ps2. Like naughty dawg and insomniac.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by airbust View Post

And even the ps3 guys must ok the ps3 is free for online but you cant save your friends and there is more quality on xbox live (ps3 guys you cant denie this because its true)

but again the console war does is ravage but i prefer the xbox because i have both and i never play the ps3 it's my father who plays on it

First, Technically, not everyones friends are on "xbox live"
. I have 1 friend who has Xbox live and 1 Friend who has PSN. So it depends on the person, you might know a lot of people that own ps3s or peopel that own xboxs.

@Warhero, yeah ps2 and ps1 are pro. I still own mine and play games on it like Timesplitters future perfect and shadow of colossus.
You can save your friends on psn.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
all consoles were made for games. if game that you like release on 360 - play on it, if only on PS3 - buy PS3. usually the question is about money.

also about extra money for xbox. i know it's prohibited to discuss things like this on forum, sorry, but: if you find right people, you can get 1 year Live ($40) + 10k MS Points ($80) for $5-10
Yea, my uncle works at ms, so we got a discount on our stuff.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
Originally Posted by airbust

Actually, you CAN save your friends. The quality is also pretty much equal.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
Actually, you CAN save your friends. The quality is also pretty much equal.

I thought he meant that your friends would be on xbox, lol. But yeah, you can definitely save your friends!