Toribash
Just gonna post some replays here. Tell me what you think.

Ashi guruma- I think that is the throw I did, correct me if wrong.
Hip throw vs. aquita- A hip throw that almost dqed him, but still looked cool imo.
How to counter a shovel- I pressured back into the shoveler, and then used all his momentum to hip throw him.
Late throw vs. Aquita- I think this might count as a full throw, not sure though.
Attached Files
Ashi guruma.rpl (63.1 KB, 6 views)
hip throw vs. aquita.rpl (66.1 KB, 6 views)
How to counter a shovel.rpl (75.7 KB, 6 views)
late throw vs aquita.rpl (77.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Rouxster; May 28, 2016 at 06:22 PM.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
ashi guruma looks like an ashi guruma, but also like a .... (sry i forgot the name i'll edit it in later x.x) sorry i wasn't of much help ik x.x
-----
Just a quick question, as what would you label this replay ? Does it count as a snapdown ? I'm finally trying to get replays for tier 2 x.x
Attached Files
tier 2.rpl (79.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Thronior; May 30, 2016 at 08:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
Just gonna post some replays here. Tell me what you think.

Ashi guruma- I think that is the throw I did, correct me if wrong.
Hip throw vs. aquita- A hip throw that almost dqed him, but still looked cool imo.
How to counter a shovel- I pressured back into the shoveler, and then used all his momentum to hip throw him.
Late throw vs. Aquita- I think this might count as a full throw, not sure though.

hehe damn roux we make some good replays together we should play more often.

Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
ashi guruma looks like an ashi guruma, but also like a .... (sry i forgot the name i'll edit it in later x.x) sorry i wasn't of much help ik x.x
-----
Just a quick question, as what would you label this replay ? Does it count as a snapdown ? I'm finally trying to get replays for tier 2 x.x

I wouldn't call it a snapdown bc you really need to pull your opponent down where he sort of just sprawled himself out like that. However that would be a great pin pressure technique for the next tier!
-----
Idk if this will help but for the snap down try leading your opponent in one direction by lifting them and then suddenly contract and snap them down in the opposite direction
Last edited by footlox; May 31, 2016 at 06:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Originally Posted by Aquita View Post
hehe damn roux we make some good replays together we should play more often.

I wouldn't call it a snapdown bc you really need to pull your opponent down where he sort of just sprawled himself out like that. However that would be a great pin pressure technique for the next tier!
-----
Idk if this will help but for the snap down try leading your opponent in one direction by lifting them and then suddenly contract and snap them down in the opposite direction

Why can't i get the easy stuff done ? T.T
thx for the feedback though :3
-----
Is this a snapdown ?
Attached Files
Last edited by Thronior; May 31, 2016 at 05:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It's been a while since I posted some replays so here goes..

bjj - kimura: Fighting my friend xbcz, I tried to land a swift decap but it failed and instead I ended up hooking under his elbow. I recognized these grips as a keylock setup so I rip his arm to once side, losing my balance in the process. I dont like the position so I release x and drop underneath, letting him roll out into dq.

wrestling - duck under single: A new wrestling entry I discovered. It looks like I start by pulling guard but then I raise my right shoulder which pulls me back into my opponent and I grip his leg and throw him over.

judo - uchi mata: yy2 I think is one of the best 'kido fighters. Initially I lose my footing as I feel him pushing me back so I swivel 180 degrees to set my drop throw. When I try to windmill my arms I get blasted by fracs as we are stuck in that awkward tilt-fall. By extending my sweeping leg and rotating the chest i get just enough force to lead him into the floor first.

aquita - bigdog: Great fight. I start by missing a footsweep by follow up perfectly with a left kick to the body. Following with a half hearted suplex and I follow him over trying to secure a guard lock. I try to keep heavy by hovering above his COG and minimize floor contact. By doing so his littlest mistake becomes his downfall.
Attached Files
bjj - kimura.rpl (52.3 KB, 7 views)
judo - uchi mata.rpl (55.1 KB, 8 views)
aquita - bigdog.rpl (77.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by footlox; May 31, 2016 at 06:28 PM.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists