Ranking
I'm totally happy with the 1.0 elo penalty for ragequiters that we have right now.

People who ragequit aren't even aware of this penalty and actually shoot themselves in the foot when it comes to their ranking.

The only problem is that sometimes I just want to do pushups or clean up or do something else while waiting in the queue and then quitters suddenly make me appear in game.

But that's fine, I don't really care.
I'm perfectly aware, but when I absolutely have to leave the game, I get a small little penalty. I don't really mind. It's easy to negate it.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SatinFabrishe View Post
It would be the end to the ragequit epidemic.

There is a small one.

Elo penalties.
What do Elo penalties even do?

Altair Moderated Message:
Read at least some part of the thread before you post. If you did, you would know what Elo penalties do.
Last edited by 2WC; Sep 24, 2014 at 01:51 PM.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Look at my global rank to see what Elo penalties even do.

Altair Moderated Message:
Refrain from useless posting, please.
Last edited by 2WC; Sep 24, 2014 at 02:02 PM.
"Consumatum Est"
Ok I now know what Elo does. But what about for people that have bad connection and always ping? That'd be hard for them. I suggest remove Elo and just give the prize if someone rage quits in any way possible(Spec, force ping, closing client, etc.).
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Ok I now know what Elo does. But what about for people that have bad connection and always ping? That'd be hard for them. I suggest remove Elo and just give the prize if someone rage quits in any way possible(Spec, force ping, closing client, etc.).

If someone has a bad connection then he/she shouldn't play online games at all, obviously.

Not until the internet issues are resolved.
Oh so if you had permanent bad connection you would quit TB forever? XD
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Oh so if you had permanent bad connection you would quit TB forever? XD

no you would get a better provider or only play single player.
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.