Ranking
A mount usually follows a takedown or sweep.

What you did was a low guard pull and he failed to establish base.
Good move wrapping the leg.

I would still like to see you try again, something more concrete.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
@Roux & Aquita: Take a gander, I know I got this !

Mount 2 ~ my opponent went for a suplex attempt. So, I pulled myself closer to him and swung my right leg first into one of his leg to latch onto him. Next, I swung my other contracted leg into his torso area. Lastly, I played around with my shoulders to put pressure on his elbow and managed to trap both of his legs (which were crossed before).
Attached Files
Full Mount 2.rpl (49.2 KB, 5 views)
Haha! Ur mad!
T5 App
Replay Overview:
Yoko Otoshi 5: Opponent tries to shovel me, but I lifted him to save myself. When I put him back down, I swept his foot in a crouching stance.
Full Throw 3: A very tight full throw, I may have defied physics a few million times doing this, but that's cool.
Ko Soto Gari: I'm not sure if this passes, but I like to think of it as a guard sweep with a floating base. I don't think in this situation it was necessary for a hand post.
Double Leg Wrap: A long leg grab after a spring kick opener. Worked pretty well.
I have a couple replays for the hip throw, 'cause they are so diverse and I love them so much.
Scooping hip throw: iPrime went for a hip throw but I stepped around and scooped him up onto my hip with my leg.
Leg Assist Hip Throw: Opponent thrusts into me for a knee of stone, so I put my knee in his arm pit and used it to assist the throw.
Attached Files
Yoko Otoshi 5.rpl (71.1 KB, 7 views)
Full Throw 3.rpl (44.1 KB, 6 views)
Ko Soto Gari.rpl (62.7 KB, 6 views)
Double Leg Wrap.rpl (35.7 KB, 5 views)
Scooping Hip Throw.rpl (50.1 KB, 9 views)
Leg Assist Hip Throw.rpl (38.3 KB, 8 views)
Originally Posted by Iskenos View Post
Replay Overview:
Yoko Otoshi 5: Opponent tries to shovel me, but I lifted him to save myself. When I put him back down, I swept his foot in a crouching stance.I can't accept this because you did not use your foot to do the sweep
Full Throw 3: A very tight full throw, I may have defied physics a few million times doing this, but that's cool.Can't accept this either. For a proper full throw, your opponent needs to land on his back
Ko Soto Gari: I'm not sure if this passes, but I like to think of it as a guard sweep with a floating base. I don't think in this situation it was necessary for a hand post.That is not a guard sweep. A hand base is always required for sweeps. I'll attach a good guard sweep for you.
Double Leg Wrap: A long leg grab after a spring kick opener. Worked pretty well.This was more of an overturn single. Can't accept because there was no wrapping at all.
I have a couple replays for the hip throw, 'cause they are so diverse and I love them so much.
Scooping hip throw: iPrime went for a hip throw but I stepped around and scooped him up onto my hip with my leg.I can accept this, although I do think it could have been better executed.
Leg Assist Hip Throw: Opponent thrusts into me for a knee of stone, so I put my knee in his arm pit and used it to assist the throw.cool move but it's not a hip throw

So redo the foot sweep, full throw, guard sweep, and leg wrap.
Attached Files
guard sweep.rpl (33.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Rouxster; Nov 2, 2016 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Fixed comment on last replay
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Roux you're supposed to be a teacher not some art director that turns people down. Explain why and how they can do better.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
I did. Check the red text in the quote. My comments are there.
I was brief, but he only needs minor adjustments to his moves.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Here are my backups for the full throw and foot sweep. I have more of those because I do them a lot, but I'll work on the guard sweep.
Attached Files
Full Throw 1.rpl (43.7 KB, 6 views)
Okuri Ashi Harai.rpl (33.0 KB, 6 views)