Toribash
Bro those are just JOKES. You offended me in Toribash so many times but i still consider you as a friend.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Yeah nice jokes. The most vague jokes I've seen aren't that serious.
Offended? Please.
If saying the truth hurts, go to tumblr please.
I try not to bring personal matters but you're kind of cocky.
So my verdict is neutral.

also racism
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
HEY MAU!!!
Im Sc1ence01, my real name is Rodericko, I am 13 years old and Im from the Philippines (GMT +8 ). I played Toribash since April 2015, currently im a 2nd dan Black belt with 57%-58% win ratio. Here are my Favorite mods/Game modes:

-Aikido= I literally LOVE this Mod! ; A very challenging mod that suits my playstyle; Beaten iMatrx so many times [if iMatrx comments/contradicts this part please don’t believe in him XD, im very certain that he will say Shoveler, Kicklifter and lifter to me (which im not)]; Aikido Big Dojo (ABD) is my favorite aikido variation.
-Mushu= FUN mod; brutal mod; the TC generating mod (lol); Boxhshu is love
-Judo= Why is this in my list? ; “Judo is fun but it sucks” –iMatrx &szlig; true that
-Sparring= I love this type of game play, I am willing to learn more about this; Xspar is my commonly used sparring mod
-Parkour= I may not know how to parkour (I only know how to run in a straight line) but I am willing to learn this awesome play style.

I want to join MAU because I admire your Activity from in-game to forums. You have lots of good players in MAU like iMatrx (tbh, iMatrx is the greatest suplexer I met; He is my greatest friend in all Toribash). Also, your clan video is awesome. Here are my Past clans (Clan Name=Reason for quitting):

-Destiny= Inactivity (I honestly quitted this clan a few mins before this post, I was really mad about the inactivity of this clan so I quitted this)
-Nitro= The quality of this clan was lost, they don’t take things seriously
-RSH= inactivity
-Bendaki= Inactivity and UNFAIR demotion
-Flame and other clans that I joined= inactivity

I played toribash because it is fun and free to play (just like Team Fortress 2, but for me Team Fortress 2 is better than toribash, but I still love both). I got hooked at this game just after I knew that there was a ‘forum’. Did I received bans and/or infractions? Yes, all because of useless posts, but I changed a lot in terms of post quality after I received those bans and infractions. If I could rate my In-game and forum activity from 1-10 (1 being the lowest, 10 being the highest) I’d say 9/10 in-game and 9/10 in the forums.

I honestly have experience on warring and recruiting. I have been a recruiter/warrer on some clans. If youre gonna ask me “what could I contribute?” The answer is my Time, my skill, My TC et cetera. I see lots of potential in this clan, I am committed to join this Clan, Once again im Sc1ence01, I hope you consider my application.

Steam: Sc1ence01

Some of my Replays:
Attachment 547419-Rekt a custom belt
Attachment 547420 -owned a person in Boxshu_mushu v13
Attachment 547421-One of my best self-spars

Thank you, Salamat, Danke, Gracias

For me it's a YES.

Reslly nice app.
look at this insulting xDD

i hope this is used against his app as he's racist towards me, and i already addressed it in my last post.
-----

yay, more evidence
Last edited by Oxide; Dec 20, 2015 at 03:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
HEY MAU!!!
Im Sc1ence01, my real name is Rodericko, I am 13 years old and Im from the Philippines (GMT +8 ). I played Toribash since April 2015, currently im a 2nd dan Black belt with 57%-58% win ratio. Here are my Favorite mods/Game modes:

-Aikido= I literally LOVE this Mod! ; A very challenging mod that suits my playstyle; Beaten iMatrx so many times [if iMatrx comments/contradicts this part please don’t believe in him XD, im very certain that he will say Shoveler, Kicklifter and lifter to me (which im not)]; Aikido Big Dojo (ABD) is my favorite aikido variation.
-Mushu= FUN mod; brutal mod; the TC generating mod (lol); Boxhshu is love
-Judo= Why is this in my list? ; “Judo is fun but it sucks” –iMatrx &szlig; true that
-Sparring= I love this type of game play, I am willing to learn more about this; Xspar is my commonly used sparring mod
-Parkour= I may not know how to parkour (I only know how to run in a straight line) but I am willing to learn this awesome play style.

I want to join MAU because I admire your Activity from in-game to forums. You have lots of good players in MAU like iMatrx (tbh, iMatrx is the greatest suplexer I met; He is my greatest friend in all Toribash). Also, your clan video is awesome. Here are my Past clans (Clan Name=Reason for quitting):

-Destiny= Inactivity (I honestly quitted this clan a few mins before this post, I was really mad about the inactivity of this clan so I quitted this)
-Nitro= The quality of this clan was lost, they don’t take things seriously
-RSH= inactivity
-Bendaki= Inactivity and UNFAIR demotion
-Flame and other clans that I joined= inactivity

I played toribash because it is fun and free to play (just like Team Fortress 2, but for me Team Fortress 2 is better than toribash, but I still love both). I got hooked at this game just after I knew that there was a ‘forum’. Did I received bans and/or infractions? Yes, all because of useless posts, but I changed a lot in terms of post quality after I received those bans and infractions. If I could rate my In-game and forum activity from 1-10 (1 being the lowest, 10 being the highest) I’d say 9/10 in-game and 9/10 in the forums.

I honestly have experience on warring and recruiting. I have been a recruiter/warrer on some clans. If youre gonna ask me “what could I contribute?” The answer is my Time, my skill, My TC et cetera. I see lots of potential in this clan, I am committed to join this Clan, Once again im Sc1ence01, I hope you consider my application.

Steam: Sc1ence01

Some of my Replays:
Attachment 547419-Rekt a custom belt
Attachment 547420 -owned a person in Boxshu_mushu v13
Attachment 547421-One of my best self-spars

Thank you, Salamat, Danke, Gracias

This is actually a nice application.
You have more ratio than me damn, well I put a YES on this.
-----
Originally Posted by iMatrx View Post
look at this insulting xDD

i hope this is used against his app as he's racist towards me, and i already addressed it in my last post.
-----

yay, more evidence

Matrx, as him being racist to you, you just joke with me too, so I accept him anyways
Last edited by Corredor; Dec 20, 2015 at 03:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Running away...
that's the last straw matrx, im getting you off my "greatest friends" list
-----
if i could only screenshot the things that you've said to me.

#1 i was just fooling/joking around at first, just considering our conversation as a joke
#2 i got angry 'cause he accused me as a "liar" even though my app was 100% true with 1000% effort
-----
"This is actually a nice application.
You have more ratio than me damn, well I put a YES on this."

lol superseba, you have a higher belt mate. XD
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Dec 20, 2015 at 03:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
Matrx, as him being racist to you, you just joke with me too, so I accept him anyways

So.. what does have me joking with you (in a way that is not racist at all) have to do with you saying yes on his application?
He's 100% being insulting and not joking, that's the same excuse he uses when he says something controversial and dumb. His tone is very serious and he is being offensive, (not saying I took offense).
So, the reason for you accepting him is not justified.

Also, how come saying the truth again (about you lying) is a false accusation?
Look at this
if iMatrx comments/contradicts this part please don’t believe in him XD, im very certain that he will say Shoveler, Kicklifter and lifter to me (which im not)

So, I attached a replay of you kicklifting, and even a screenshot of you saying that you lift, how is that not a lie? Please stop bullshitting.
-----
lmao dude stop lyin, y the fuck u always lyin, i even have a replay of you kicklifting
also you mean you've beaten me in abd? not aikido. i don't think we've played aikido a lot, so. also aikido7 is the best variation of aikido, no exceptions.

belt /=/ skill
lol

but anyway
i see effort in your app so that's a plus
yes, but leaning towards neutral for lying

edit:
actually wait a sec, since you mock me, and are an all around cunt, i'm going to change my verdict to
neutral towards no

yay. that's what you get for being an asshole to me.
i actually have some screenshots of you being racist to me in steam chat
http://imgur.com/a/dDgdX
that's the album, so you guys can zoom in on that one message that says
"indians = cheap people with no common sense"

Yeah nice jokes. The most vague jokes I've seen aren't that serious.
Offended? Please.
If saying the truth hurts, go to tumblr please.
I try not to bring personal matters but you're kind of cocky.
So my verdict is neutral.

also racism

yeah, you didn't read my posts did you superseba.
Last edited by Oxide; Dec 20, 2015 at 03:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
So.. what does have me joking with you (in a way that is not racist at all) have to do with you saying yes on his application?
He's 100% being insulting and not joking, that's the same excuse he uses when he says something controversial and dumb. His tone is very serious and he is being offensive, (not saying I took offense).
So, the reason for you accepting him is not justified.

Also, how come saying the truth again (about you lying) is a false accusation?
Look at this

So, I attached a replay of you kicklifting, and even a screenshot of you saying that you lift, how is that not a lie? Please stop bullshitting.
-----

yeah, you didn't read my posts did you superseba.

ANY TYPE OF DISCUSSIONS OUT OF MAU ARE IGNORATED, I mean it's not our business, If the discussion keeps on MAU we will try to fix it.
You need to rate it depending on his app.
Running away...
Omg great logic man
so by your logic, a racist, pedophile, murderer, serial killer could get into this clan just by making a good app and attaching good replays?
yay!!!!!!

your logic says that behavior isn't taken into account. if that's the case, we should just turn into racist and insulting clan.
he has an asshole-ish type of behavior to me when i tell him the truth. he's an ass to me when i lose, and says to me 'luck' or 'missclick' when i win.
yeah gg man
Stop right now. Ill take care of this.

About your app: You stated you left your previous clan mins before applying thats clan hoping and I dont accept that, unless the previous clan is dead.

Belt doesnt mean skill and the higher the belt is the lower the win ratio, thats why someone with 30% win ratio and custom belt is godlike while a black belt with that win ratio is terribly bad.

Your app is good, you put effort on it but since you have a few problems with my other member mat and you have just left your previous clan I would rather you posted again in a few days or after solving your problems with mat.

Thanks,

pd: That's a no till you wait a couple of days or at least get on well with mat.

Seba, Mat stop arguing here.