Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by glimpee View Post
You say that the "mature" thing to do is to walk away. Thats what parents say to the nerds in elementary school. Walk away. Now, are you saying politicians are "immature?"
They argue, they do not walk away. They formulate a good argument attempting to strengthen their side of the battle. Having an argument once in a while is not bad, thought this would not be a good one. This would be Roman acting immaturely and blaming it on somthing else, ie, blood pressure.
Sure it is Roman... sure it is.

This happened 10 pages ago why bring it back up akuma?
Do you believe you have potential?
Yes very much, I learn from doing and it took me a most of two times to remember each of my moves.
References?
Err I'm not sure what you mean but i'll leave a replay or 2 to show you some of my moves.
Belt? Brown Belt soon to be Black belt
Email? [email protected] (also my msn if its easier)
Requested Teacher?
Any teacher as long as they dont mess me about.

I also believe that in fighting there is fun, and rivalary. Fighting is not all about violence but if can be a way of showing dominance and other things. (i killed it)
Also Naruto rules!
Attached Files
wushu head decap.rpl (19.2 KB, 4 views)
brown belt.rpl (24.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by souldevilj; Jun 8, 2010 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Forgot replays
Originally Posted by TheJFX View Post
Okay, seeing as your still talking, I'm going to assume that you are not following my advice.
In that case, your stupid.

Allow me to quickly disassemble your argument.

#1:
Thats what parents say to their children because parents have life experience and understand that the right choice of action is to deescalate the problem, something I do not expect you to understand. Furthermore, not to be rude, But your trolling on a forum for toribash, and yet your going to say someone ELSE is a nerd?

#2:
Youd consider politicians mature? You obviously haven't seen a live broadcasted debate. Politicians are simply figureheads. Also, they do walk away. Haven't you ever heard of a withdrawal from candidacy? They weigh their chances and their platform against thier opponents, and decide to try again later. I suggest to you this course of action, except I doubt that you are intelligent enough to implement it.

#3:
This is the internet. There is NO reason to argue on the internet. Infact, by that statement, you proved that you are both a troll and a fool.

#4:
Yeah, lets have YOU come into -roman's- forum thread, Post about HIM, get rebutted, and then post AGAIN, and then say its his fault... That makes sense...
Go back to /b/.

Dude its the internet you cant take stuff seriously
OLOLLOLOLOLOL
Ok I check this forum everyday so tell me when u can do this thing, err if u want to add my msn i will tell u but u got to confirm that u want to first as i dont want everyone knowing. Thx = )