Ranking
I'm going to be pretty inactive over the next few months, not having much free time at the moment to really be of any use as a co-leader at the moment, so if needs be, I'm willing to step down to let someone replace me.

Otherwise, I'll still be around, but expect my activity to drop considerably.

Thanks~
Let Satan guide you
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
Will you still be on Skype? :c

I'm coming back to normal activity in 2 days.

does that include in game cause ive never seen ur tori
also satan before you go mind putting some replays in the video thread
Last edited by Fates; Aug 21, 2014 at 01:56 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
I'm going to be pretty inactive over the next few months, not having much free time at the moment to really be of any use as a co-leader at the moment, so if needs be, I'm willing to step down to let someone replace me.

Otherwise, I'll still be around, but expect my activity to drop considerably.

Thanks~

Ah I know the feels, all the best though.
You should still stay as the co-leader though. Sure, appoint someone else to help in the meantime, but you're still a leader whenever you are around.
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
Ah I know the feels, all the best though.
You should still stay as the co-leader though. Sure, appoint someone else to help in the meantime, but you're still a leader whenever you are around.

I don't really mind either way, but if you guys want me to stay as a Co-Leader then sure.

Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
Also satan before you go mind putting some replays in the video thread

I'll have a look through and see if there is anything worth putting in a video, did you want SP or MP ones?

Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
Will you still be on Skype? :c

I'm always on Skype, might be a little late replying some times though.
Let Satan guide you
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
I'll have a look through and see if there is anything worth putting in a video, did you want SP or MP ones?

any would do thanks
Last edited by Satan; Aug 21, 2014 at 11:46 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
My computers battery exploded so ya... Stop making batteries out of lithium.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16