Prize: 500 TC
Knockout interval: 10 minutes
Tourney7
mod: lenshu3ng.tbm
Tourney8
mod: judo.tbm
Tourney9
mod: boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm

You can have influence on what mods are played by sending me propositions, list of at least three mods you'd like to see on tourneys.

Last edited by Scorpio; Feb 26, 2015 at 11:30 AM.
A hasbeen like the rest
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
derp, changing mod to stabjutsu_original.tbm, should be a good substitute for ninjutsu

What about just removing both these bad mods.
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
changing mod to stabjutsu_original.tbm, should be a good substitute for ninjutsu

I disagree and I'm pretty sure we've been through this before.
"Yes, I am, in fact, inferior to McDill"
-B3st3v3r
Ninjitsu is heavily biased towards the defensive player and therefore, if even used at all, will be used sparsely. That's the only thing that's come from any (and by any I mean all) discussions about ninjitsu.
Culapou has proved it time and time again, meaning unfortunately, it can't be used as a competitive mod, despite it being fun when played differently.

Stabjutsu is in roughly the same ball park as I understand it and addresses problems found in other similar mods, so is a decent substitute.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
What about just removing both these bad mods.

says the guy who never suggested a single replacement, i give you the opportunity yet only few used it.
Would it be possible to add a non-profit official server for ninjutsu?
I'm speaking on behalf of the players who don't frequent the forums, many players dedicate
their gametime entirely to ninjutsu, and when there's no server up and running they tend
to close Toribash instead of making a server.

Last time this happened a couple of players, including me, took it upon ourselves to host and keep at least one ninjutsu server open for the public. Due to limited time and
resources this won't be possible for me any more, and the rest of the crew have gone tired of it.

It would mean a lot to us if an official ninjutsuserver was implemented, be it with tc awards or not.
"Yes, I am, in fact, inferior to McDill"
-B3st3v3r
Why the stupid mods, just make 500tc aikido, aikidobg, greykido and mushu tourneys and make everyone happy again. Plus the 10k qi tourney are never full enough to play, so their is no point in even going to the server.
#INIT2WINIT
Maybe if they put a real mod in the high belt turney people might join. I suggest lenshu3ng, rk-mma, judofrac, boxshu, runkido w/o sumo and a higher dm treshold, that aikido mod on a moving platform, abd (though that sucks but people seem to enjoy it ), boxshu-mushu-v3 w/o frac, that mod where u ride a horse-bike with a shield and a pole-stick, etc. These are my suggestions.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals