Toribash
Oh hi Avatar. I never knew you bought QI. You were a good enough player in my eyes that I wouldn't think you would ever.

Anyways. I know how you play, I see you around frequently. Yes from me.

Nice pokemon Avvy.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
I can't test you because drunk and in an airport but whatever raiken or iver says I agree with, so good luck
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Thanks guys

Looking forward to the test

and yea Hydra I did but I progressed quickly playing with and watching pros.
/jo TA for now.

I'll be there if you want to hang out a bit.

Edit: Waited 25 minutes and no respond, I quited.

Okay for the application only it's 'so-so'.
For the replays, pretty normal. Do you have any replay which you're in a pinch and not your opponent?
Or maybe something like a nice save? or else?

For now, I'm not going to vote on you.
Last edited by Raiken; Jun 16, 2015 at 09:30 AM.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I am usually never in a tight spot I usually tell how a person is going to play after the first couple frames.
Memo to Karra? A lot of name changes and alts.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Memo View Post
I am usually never in a tight spot I usually tell how a person is going to play after the first couple frames.

Are you Space's Alt?
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Memo View Post

as much as i'd like to take your word for it I'm going to need some evidence.

post a replay or play against someone like raiken (i'd say me but I havent played for a while so id be rusty as shit).

if raiken says you deserve to be in this org then ill take his word for it. Until then it's a no
Hi there, my name is Jackferry, I'm 25 years old now and this is my apply to join team Aikido.

well if you guys want to know all this useless info then I'm a 5th dan at the moment, I am totally addicted to aikido.tbm mod, I used to play ungripped(no grab), I do hate playing grab cause I usually teeze people(suplex, shovel, hold on to them).

Yes I'm sending this apply because I know I have what it takes to join, maybe if I don't get accepted you guys might saying why did you even said that. But the replay is all down there, well the replay is all down in my deadly signature but if you guys are lazy and wanted me to post 3 replays down there then okay.

there's 2 other simular mod to aikido that I've played(ABD,Grey...) so yeah.
Attached Files
a no grab play 5.rpl (51.5 KB, 6 views)
a no grab play.rpl (65.4 KB, 4 views)
hugging decap.rpl (46.5 KB, 5 views)
[l]/Deadly/#Drunk
Aikido with no grab is just like a pro-wrestling inside of a dojo. I don't really like it.
The hugging decap replay one is just too ordinary, you put no effort after decapped the head.

Can you post atleast 2 more replays? Aikido with grab please since without grab looks like a wrestling inside of a dojo.
I haven't play with you in aikido myself so I didn't know yet your style or your skill in countering and stuff.
If you got time, just contact me to play ingame together.
- made in Indonesia