Toribash
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
You know I wouldn't allow such nonsense in this beautiful board

Praise be to larfen the almighty one.
Larfenites everywhere can rejoice
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
is there like, a way to un ormo someone if enough people dislike them.

I'm asking purely out of curiosity

I don't think its happened before, so that's totally up to the leaders.

If someone was being a total absolute massive cock I might consider kicking them, but no one has gotten close to the levels of dickery that would make me consider it yet.

I think the closest example to this would be the several month long ban on Lexx from joining ormo because of him basically shitposting in the recruitment thread, I'll see if I can find any links to it.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
is there like, a way to un ormo someone if enough people dislike them.

I'm asking purely out of curiosity

no, that's just rude

ignoring them works
beware
the goblin
the quickest way to be un-ormo'd is to be caught doing replay plagiarism

:v

Besides that, i might kick you out if you kindle the burning flames of my hatred hard enough. That's not an easy thing to do, though.

also i am now on/in Iceland so w0w
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol

If someone was being a total absolute massive cock I might consider kicking them, but no one has gotten close to the levels of dickery that would make me consider it yet.

I think the closest example to this would be the several month long ban on Lexx from joining ormo because of him basically shitposting in the recruitment thread, I'll see if I can find any links to it.

What about it not having to be a massive cock, but just spamming/shit posting
ormo used to be cool. And the posts meant something, or was at least something relevant to posts above it, and not like "lol"
Not saying i dont do it myself, but at least be knowledgeable and not a complete retard.

Or at least put some sort of limitations on how you post here, so its not just useless spam to raise your post count. I wont say any names, but they know who they are. We have an irc we use daily and spam in there
This particular thread is made to contain all the sillyspammyuseless posts though (plus, i like having a thread like this). Outside of this thread, you're expected to behave according to all global rules.

also if you care about post count then i will bother ishi or erth into resetting your post count to 0 so mind your manners children
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol

What about that Dexter guy? Or was he even in ormo.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
What about that Dexter guy? Or was he even in ormo.

i think that was unrelated to ormo though
wasnt the thing that he stole like 900k from the urban bank?
oh yeah