Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Got off work early, wanna play some games. Anyone down? It's been a few weeks since ive actually played, so I'll hop on a lower lvl account.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
I don't use the P90 in comp at all.......

I mainly use the M4a4/AK, AWP if i'm especially rich. If I'm poor on T side, I tend to get a mac 10, deag or 5/7 on CT side.

I haven't touched the scout in my previous 20 games at all, haven't even picked them up instead of using a pistol. I can reliably aim well, and I have the AK's spray pattern down mostly.

looks like someone plays a lot of casual/demolition then
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Hyde, how are you corporal rank 6 and have won like 50 competitive matches? I have won like 14 and I'm corporal 9. I'm not criticizing, just looking for an explanation

Parkour • Spar • Skating
I've won 18 and I'm some shit rank 5. jks i dont know give me a sec.

Edit:afk so more than a sec
Last edited by NimbleThief; Dec 19, 2015 at 08:01 PM.
vlone
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
probably the best way to get out of silver is to stop using the P90 and try to learn the ak and m4's spray pattern or tap fire since the recovery on them was buffed massively so its viably.
not that the P90 isnt good but its pretty inconsistent and is mostly made up of how lucky you are rather than relying on something a little more consistent like aim and spray control.
having P90 as ur second favorite weapon breaks my heart. especially since M4 is 7th and AK is 13th. u have more kills in both autos, xm10 and the scout than the AK.
its almost like ur not trying to rank up hyde

that's kinda bullshit because on dmg rank there's still fucking assholes running around with p90s and wrecking my noob teammates
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by NimbleThief View Post
I've won 18 and I'm some shit rank 5. jks i dont know give me a sec.

So how does that work? A ranked for me gives me 1/4 of the xp needed to lvl up if not more. A normal gives me 1/20.

Parkour • Spar • Skating
Originally Posted by dank View Post
that's kinda bullshit because on dmg rank there's still fucking assholes running around with p90s and wrecking my noob teammates

cause ur teammates are trash or theyre russian and dont know what "dont rush tunnels anymore" means. that and the P90 is really op. still though a person that's good with an ak can easily outgun a person thats good with a P90.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
cause ur teammates are trash or theyre russian and dont know what "dont rush tunnels anymore" means. that and the P90 is really op. still though a person that's good with an ak can easily outgun a person thats good with a P90.

yea but noone before le is actually good with AK so getting out of silver while running with p90 is pretty ez
dreamy suicide act

Uhhh
That isn't me m8
This is me

http://csgo-stats.com/literallyzodd/weapons/

and yeah I used to play a lot of casuals

Also, my level is due to most of those games being before the level system came out
Hoss.
tfw you shoot your teammate once, he shoots back and gets a 7 day ban
then you proceed to lose 14-16
rip
dreamy suicide act