Toribash
Im just gonna do a few 1 clip things (1 needs more editing and im making 1 more)
-----
Did a spar with icebear8 it came out quite well although it isn't too long
-----
Oh yeah forgot to say that he got absolutly rekt
-----
Got another one done
Last edited by Shoddy; Jan 5, 2015 at 06:17 PM.
basically a beyblade that can jump.
tricking thread
For those who are unaware!
It is whatever you want to go in the video, The more you post, the more appearances you may or may not have.
-----
FYI to all members, If you are not active on the forums, you will soon find yourself on a probation of some sort, in which if you do not pick up your activity. You will be kicked , also if you are not participating on the forums, how will you know when or what time clan events are? Or when other members are online, etc. The time to buck up and become official soon is now, everyone in this clan needs to pick up slack, not just select members.

However for those members who have been active and playing a role in the development of this clan, your efforts will not go UN-noticed. I hope that you continue your support, and I thank you for being able to receive this informal clan announcement, even though I know most members will not.

-TheLostCarrot
Last edited by TheLostCarrot; Oct 4, 2014 at 09:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#FindTheCarrot
FAU is the ULTIMATE college experience.
Yeah, i totally agree with TLC, still, IMHO the quality, not the number is what counts when making a video ;) Just chill, and focus on killing. And do it with style.
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt
TheLostCarrot you must just understand my point of view, i have a 3g which needs credit as you may know, and im not that rich enough to be 24/7 online, so when i do get chances i will try and be as active as possible, so if you just understand that on my side.
~The Age Of Gaming~