Toribash
NOTE TO ALL PEOPLE! DON'T BE FUCKING IDIOTS WHEN APPLYING!
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by Ray523 View Post
~snip~ im having more fun than ever meating new people.

DAFUQ /invade
Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere may be happy.
Belt: Brown
Name: John
Thing about yourself: I like to be called Ronald
GMT -8
And anything else you feel is needed. I am usually on the forums everyday, My favorite mods is wushu, lenshu and aikido. I want to join obey because your active and have cool members
I withdraw my app
Last edited by Swaves; Feb 12, 2015 at 01:21 PM.
"Application must be a FREE-FORM PARAGRAPH and it must consist of the following thing included in it:
(example)"
PM me with any and all questions
Well , i feel its time to apply again

Hello , my name is Oofun4 , and i want to apply to [Obey]
i would like to join this clan since i've been a nice ally and lover of the clan. you may not be sure about me loving the clan , but i love it (Secretly o;)

i am 15 almost 16 years old and i am Syrian but i Live in Bahrain , my GMT is +3 , my activity on the forums in general (8.5 - 10) and ingame activity is (5 -10)

about my maturity level , i don't know , it depend on how people react to me , not how i believe on my self

more info?
i like drawing and swimming and soccer , since i was a kid. i have a lot of skills in Drawing , and i am a fast Swimmer. in Soccer i am goal Keeper , i pay lots of attention on the ball (; never let it go into my net

Blurry a bit , but meh (:

And this is me with my last drawing

Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
my name is matthew. i am a blue belt (140 games till brown). I am 16 years old. i Live in australia and the gmt is + 11:00. I am always on the forums alot and im on irc ocassionaly. in game im on about 1-3 hours a day. i have not been in any other clan before. i am good at wushu, taekyon, aikido and judo. i like making custom textures. i really want to join this clan because it looks awesome and the people in the clan are funny and i think there is good quality in this clan. You guys are very good at the game and i really want to be apart of the clan.
plz take this into consideration .
Last edited by simple637; Mar 30, 2013 at 09:28 AM.
One question, do you have skype? We have a chatroom on skype instead of IRC
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat