Toribash
Originally Posted by JBMan View Post
Nick: JBman

Belt: Black 2

Any previous clans and why you left them:N/A

Why Bomb Squad:Looks swaggy

How you can better us as a clan:Well i'm a very kind person and love making feel welcome.. This could make this clan get a better reputation.

Favorite mods:Anything

Any bans/infraction:N/A

Something about yourself:
I am an ass kinda guy.

Low forum activity and a non-detailed application are reason enough for me to say no.

Originally Posted by xbox360me View Post
In-game Name:xbox360me
Belt:black
In-game activity (0-10):7
Forum Activity (0-10):3
Any previous clans and why you left them:steel they were not active at all
Why The Bomb Squad:I need a clan that is ready and active while I am (unlike steel)
How you can you contribute to us:I will attend wars/clan battles and spar with other members
Favorite mods:ABD,judo,greykido,wushu (etc..)
Any bans/infractions:none
Other means of communication (e.g skype):no
Something about yourself:when my clan was active I could win agianst anyone on on it.
Replays:none
-----
fourm activity is acually three

Forum activity is an absolute necessity if you want to become a part of this clan. Your application itself doesn't show very much effort. If you don't even take the time to fix grammatical errors then that really shows how much you care about joining the clan. Let your application show how much you truly want in. No.
I agree with Twat and Exo, there's no need for me to point out anything else cause they already did so I'll just leave me answer.
No
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!
Hello there Bomb Squad Players!

My real name is Wilburt and ingame it's Equinox01! xD I kind of really don't like the name "Equinox01" and really want to change it to Titan as that's my name in all the other games I play which is only League of Legends... :| I'm a 3rd Dan Black belt player and as you will see in my public profile information I joined in 2012, well I quit Toribash for two years, because I moved to India with my father to go study at the American School of Bombay... I'm originally from South Africa, I moved back home last year end of June when the academic year of the American School was over. So yeah, now I'm back in South Africa and I'm back to doing all the things I love, which by the way includes Toribash!

I'm also a motocross rider, I've been riding since I was 10 years old and it's been a dream come true for me as I succeed in it extremely well and get a lot of fame from it. xD Here's a picture of me just before one of my most important races at Liquorland. Yes guys, that is my girlfriend so don't even try! :P

For my ingame activity I would say I'm a 6, because I only play when I get the chance. Don't get me wrong, I'm online quite a lot you will see me online very often, but It's not 24/7.. Forum activity would be an 8, because I always browse the internet and look for people to chat with and things to share and say and to even just try and sell something on the items thread... By the way if you're interested in a Platinum force, PM me! ;) I was in FC, Prey and DxB and well all of them died... Corrupted leaders, unloyal members and A LOT of problems with swearing and cussing in the community... The Bomb Squad is an awesome clan, I've secretly been spying on you guys, because Prey was started same time as you and I've been looking at how you guys progressed and succeeded in the community and I would love to represent this clan! I can be forum active, help organize and keep the clan running, win clan wars for you guys and be a fun guy to chill with! ;) My favorite mods are definitely Aikido and Wushu, but I almost always only play Aikido. I've had infractions a loooooong time ago when i was still an idiot and did not know that a "useless" post (as they call it...) could get me an infraction. >.< You can find me on skype, teamspeak, whatsapp, bbm, facebook etc...

So yeah, that's my app... Hope you like it and will see your replies soon! Out!
Originally Posted by Equinox01 View Post

My real name is Wilburt and ingame it's Equinox01! xD I kind of really don't like the name "Equinox01" and really want to change it to Titan as that's my name in all the other games I play which is only League of Legends... :| I'm a 3rd Dan Black belt player and as you will see in my public profile information I joined in 2012, well I quit Toribash for two years, because I moved to India with my father to go study at the American School of Bombay... I'm originally from South Africa, I moved back home last year end of June when the academic year of the American School was over. So yeah, now I'm back in South Africa and I'm back to doing all the things I love, which by the way includes Toribash!

I'm also a motocross rider, I've been riding since I was 10 years old and it's been a dream come true for me as I succeed in it extremely well and get a lot of fame from it. xD Here's a picture of me just before one of my most important races at Liquorland. Yes guys, that is my girlfriend so don't even try! :P

For my ingame activity I would say I'm a 6, because I only play when I get the chance. Don't get me wrong, I'm online quite a lot you will see me online very often, but It's not 24/7.. Forum activity would be an 8, because I always browse the internet and look for people to chat with and things to share and say and to even just try and sell something on the items thread... By the way if you're interested in a Platinum force, PM me! ;) I was in FC, Prey and DxB and well all of them died... Corrupted leaders, unloyal members and A LOT of problems with swearing and cussing in the community... The Bomb Squad is an awesome clan, I've secretly been spying on you guys, because Prey was started same time as you and I've been looking at how you guys progressed and succeeded in the community and I would love to represent this clan! I can be forum active, help organize and keep the clan running, win clan wars for you guys and be a fun guy to chill with! ;) My favorite mods are definitely Aikido and Wushu, but I almost always only play Aikido. I've had infractions a loooooong time ago when i was still an idiot and did not know that a "useless" post (as they call it...) could get me an infraction. >.< You can find me on skype, teamspeak, whatsapp, bbm, facebook etc...

well.... it's looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooong, but it's free form and well done, also you're amazing in game and are forum active, it's a definite yes from me this time

--------
btw your girlfriend is hot
Last edited by TheMutant; Nov 11, 2014 at 12:32 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
Originally Posted by Equinox01 View Post

Wow...This is probably the most detailed app we have ever had. Anyway, you did a great job on this app, you explained things in detail which shows you want to be in the clan. Honestly we are not looking for 24/7 players, we want forum active players that get on consistently. You also have skill in-game so I give you a yes!
Sometimes when I'm bored, I go outside, cover myself with dirt, and pretend I am a carrot.
In-Game:MrBacon64

Belt:2nd dan

In-game activity (0-10):8

Forum Activity (0-10):6

Any previous clans and why you left them:Aztec:They became inactive Haunted:I had to quit due to my absence while I was on vacation

Why The Bomb Squad: Because you guys seem like a
Very Skilled Clan That Can help me to become better.

How you can you contribute to us:I can Contribute to help this clan with its ABD.

Favorite mods:ABD,Mushu,

Any bans/infractions:None

Other means of communication (e.g skype):Kik:MrBacon65

Something about yourself:I am most of the time happy and loves too be around people.

Replays:N/A
Warrior Of Aztec
Winning Isnt Everything
I'd just like to point out that Mr Bacon joined in 2012 and has 9 forum posts.. I know i shouldn't be judging but it's just an eye opener...
Originally Posted by MrBacon64 View Post
In-Game:MrBacon64

Belt:2nd dan

In-game activity (0-10):8

Forum Activity (0-10):6

Any previous clans and why you left them:Aztec:They became inactive Haunted:I had to quit due to my absence while I was on vacation

Why The Bomb Squad: Because you guys seem like a
Very Skilled Clan That Can help me to become better.

How you can you contribute to us:I can Contribute to help this clan with its ABD.

Favorite mods:ABD,Mushu,

Any bans/infractions:None

Other means of communication (e.g skype):Kik:MrBacon65

Something about yourself:I am most of the time happy and loves too be around people.

Replays:N/A

I see some effort, but there is not a ton of effort put into this. I believe you want to join the clan but effort helps show you really want to. Getting your forum activity up would be grand. So it is a maybe from me, if you are a skilled player it might bump up to a yes.
Sometimes when I'm bored, I go outside, cover myself with dirt, and pretend I am a carrot.
Hold of on the app for a bit, lemme be busy with school and shit first >.<
Attached Files
###Renegade###.rpl (153.7 KB, 4 views)
#Lies V3.rpl (200.4 KB, 4 views)
#SexyHentai.rpl (201.2 KB, 5 views)
#SwaggyHentai.rpl (162.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by iKas; Nov 11, 2014 at 01:09 AM.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.