Toribash
i feel like you've been denied enough to know what you should work on.

i remember discussing it in the irc a while ago but i feel like we should implement some sort of "auto deny for a month" thing for the people that get rejected to help stop some of the influx of applications that ormo gets and stuff. bringing it up publicly cuz who knows that mayhaps accomplish something.
wow that
sucked
hi there, my 2nd attempt
these are the replay i like the most
Attached Files
#Tea - Faded Regalia v2.rpl (215.0 KB, 27 views)
#Tea - what is moonlight v2.rpl (268.8 KB, 25 views)
#Tea - here is Jonny.rpl (268.7 KB, 28 views)
Pidda's spirit animal
(This message isnt directed at anyone in particular)

A week ago, a group of ORMO members in the IRC discussed the amount of applications being too frequent, often by the same players' having their apps 1-2 weeks apart. Sometimes only days. So, we have come up with a temporary solution until the problem is fully discussed and set in stone-

If your ORMO application is denied, you must wait a month or more to re-apply. Failing to follow this rule will result in an automatic no.

Posting because nobody wanted to
Faded Regalia v2 - Sick replay, I have no complaints

what is moonlight - Not a fan of the opener but the spins and dms get pretty nice. What is the point of having a skeet that goes right over the head of uke? That made me disappointed and made the replay feel incomplete.

here is Jonny - This is the weakest replay. The opener felt very random and senseless to me. I did not like how you contracted the knee during the split, it looked very ugly and lost all the power it had. However, the transition to the double glute dm was good and the head skeet was funny, even though it only DMed the pec.

If you fix the skeet on "what is moonlight v2" and find a better replay than "here is Jonny", you'll have my yes.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
as a different opinion on that last replay, i actually enjoyed the opener on here is jonny. the extended glutes probably made it look a little funky but i really enjoy the way you tapped the ground to keep spinning, loved the knee spin lookin thing etc. i think my advice for you would to put more thought into your micro joint movements, i e the extended abs and the contracted glutes/pec and arm positions during the knee spnnn.
wow that
sucked
hi guys
pls
i like dank memes
i like cats and dogs
and everything magical
Attached Files
#L - Silver Tides.rpl (432.2 KB, 34 views)
#L - Scylla .rpl (311.9 KB, 36 views)
#L - Chief.rpl (533.7 KB, 31 views)
Last edited by Liar; Jul 13, 2015 at 10:32 AM.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
yes, i like your replays, you're a fairly consistent replay maker, all the replays you've made in recent times have been pretty good and show off a variety of skills

good, welcome to ormo
Last edited by millie; Jul 13, 2015 at 10:27 AM.
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
Faded Regalia v2 - Sick replay, I have no complaints

what is moonlight - Not a fan of the opener but the spins and dms get pretty nice. What is the point of having a skeet that goes right over the head of uke? That made me disappointed and made the replay feel incomplete.

here is Jonny - This is the weakest replay. The opener felt very random and senseless to me. I did not like how you contracted the knee during the split, it looked very ugly and lost all the power it had. However, the transition to the double glute dm was good and the head skeet was funny, even though it only DMed the pec.

If you fix the skeet on "what is moonlight v2" and find a better replay than "here is Jonny", you'll have my yes.

Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
as a different opinion on that last replay, i actually enjoyed the opener on here is jonny. the extended glutes probably made it look a little funky but i really enjoy the way you tapped the ground to keep spinning, loved the knee spin lookin thing etc. i think my advice for you would to put more thought into your micro joint movements, i e the extended abs and the contracted glutes/pec and arm positions during the knee spnnn.

thanks you two ^.^
but should i still change the updates 2nd replay and post a another 3rd replay?

what is moonlight v2 was just some stupidity from me cuz i thought i hit lel
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Liar View Post
hi guys
pls
i like dank memes
i like cats and dogs
and everything magical

yes

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder