25 Votes / 40.98%
Pwr
15 Votes / 24.59%
Power
5 Votes / 8.20%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Pair View Post
that's his fault... i'm just saying, he did kick people because of lack of forum activity.

So what? We should tolerate him lying and trying to frame other users? I don't think so.
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
So what? We should tolerate him lying and trying to frame other users? I don't think so.

I'm assuming this is Pwr first big conflict within clan memebers so you should at least find a way to figure it out without serious punishment.
old soul
Oh my, Power is back. o: I used to be in Power... I loved that clan... and I loved p0w...
Fun fact: I based Electric after Power when I made the clan. I pretty much followed all of the rules that were for Power. If you guys stay the same as the past Power, you'll get official for sure. Electric applied the exact day of the 3rd week of being unofficial and received officialness exactly a week after on July 9, 2013.

I wish you all the best.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Why'd Pwr get banned?

/

/edit: just take a look at ban list, i know.
Last edited by Lucifer; Jan 6, 2014 at 03:10 AM.
as badass as you
a.k.a Eldad
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

I never said you should... I am verifying that he had a reason to kick the members.
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
There shouldn't be any confusion here. He's not banned because he kicked people. Clan leaders are allowed to do that. He's banned because he tried to frame someone.