Toribash
Crime - The opener was slow, and dropping to the ground really didn't do much for you except get a grab on his torso. Also, when you plant your right arm, (it's very twitchy while it does this btw), it doesn't really seem like it does much to aid your spin. The grab itself is what does the spin. The decap was a decap.

Very simple replay, not that wowd by it :c

Comic - Opener was pretty simple, nothing to complain about it, (except for the slow start, but that's probably me with my speed-bias). I'd like to point out that your left leg is very twitchy when you do your first kick, and when you use it to push yourself towards the split torso. Again, very simple, and a little messy.

Shadow - Ghooosting mang. Don't want to do it. Most of the time people can get away with it if it's not that noticeable, but this one is in the opener, and since per usual it's a little slow, its fully visible. Right leg twitches a lot during the opener as well. (it's also very similar to the one in comic, except you don't drop down as much). The hook is probably the most stylish of these replays, and the replay itself is probably the better one than the three.

Overall, you need to have some more variety with your replays. Maybe some more elaborate madmans, manipulations. It doesn't have to be those specifically, you can do split-caps and decaps if you want to. All that matters is that if it's more clean, smooth, stylish, and elaborate than these.

no, sorry. :c
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
i guess grabbing on a manip is supposed to be bad but uou have my yes fuckin christ
wow that
sucked
I am not a recruiter but this guy just beat me in rk-mma and his replays are good so I vote yes.
golf
this is the guy that was saying he wasnt good enough for ormo

somebody slap some motherfucking sense into this man

yes
Last edited by Dezrai; Jul 25, 2015 at 09:48 PM. Reason: forgot 2 say yes
baha
wow this guy fucking sucks why the hell would you apply you stupid sack of shit

i love him. yas
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
i genuinely enjoyed those replays and feel like you outclassed most people in this "cool guys club"

welcome home
beware
the goblin