Toribash
Well, i have no time at all right now, im at university with a lot of stuff to do, i wish i could do that, but i need time that i dont have.
-----
Only thing i do is enter the forums once each week for a couple of minutes, but thats it, i cant do more than that.
Last edited by AleC20; Jun 29, 2014 at 06:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wow i remember when this clan was active and always on...what happened,everyone left? Wow...
Im the Best of the best,1 shot 1 kill,No luck pure skill
Time passes by, things change, even though i never expected this, it just happened.
If you dont mind about joining into an inactive clan, im ok xD just letting you know, this clan is dead, i was the only active member in the last months that this clan survived, and i dont play anymore, dont have time, so, this is really dead.
Eh
Well I guess you could join since nobody's really here
Don't act like a boss, Be the boss
Proud Sparrer of the [SKillz] clan.
Oh my, this clan is still alive? Far out! Kombat, if you're keen to resurrect, I'm in, and I'm back. Jkawig, if you're still interested you are more than welcome to join. Although this group needs some serious updating.
Moderator of your Shadow
` Unforgiven `
Well, you are a leader, BANCHIERE; if you want to make a change, just do it. Im not playing anymore, so just go ahead. Oh, and you Kombat, you have so many privileges that you are kinda like a Leader too, so both of you invite anyone you want.