Toribash
How can you be so tolerant with the community honestly. I'd go off on someone, yes and even how do you put up with me?
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
How can you be so tolerant with the community honestly. I'd go off on someone, yes and even how do you put up with me?

Well, the ones that have gone off on someone aren't staff anymore. The people that are around and that are still staff are generally very tolerant. Stuff happens and people are usually let go when it does. One example of that is the incident involving Shin and Miska, although i'm not aware of the circumstances. Don't quote me on it.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
stop trying so hard.

"Should totally be a GM."
"Ninjutsu Club Leader."
^ this kind of shit pisses me off more than being a filthy staff sympathizer.

Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post

Not sure if serious, you should know as much as anyone that staff can happily go off with people by firing banlaz0rs.
When staff get mad they block your IP range, ban you, remove access to all subforums.
Staff are humans too*, they sometimes get mad.

*Note: hanz0 and suo are not humans. I have doubts about some of the others too...
Last edited by ImmortalCow; Mar 19, 2013 at 06:20 PM.
Originally Posted by GooogleArchi View Post
How to use kaia sond when i use some music they write Wrong filetype. Not packed in RIFF container.Help me please

Kiais have to be less than 5 seconds. Chances are, that's your issue.
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
Not sure if serious, you should know as much as anyone that staff can happily go off with people by firing banlaz0rs.
When staff get mad they block your IP range, ban you, remove access to all subforums.
Staff are humans too*, they sometimes get mad.

*Note: hanz0 and suo are not humans. I have doubts about some of the others too...

Not getting mad? Being tolerant? Being nice? Only as long as I have my sweet pills at reach...if not: ~BOOOM~

But seriously, it needs more than a bunch of teens with problems and masses of questions to get me mad or raging. Maybe the good side of my age, maybe because my general mood..dunno but it helps a lot to not being a big asshole if the same questions coming up again and again and again and...
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Originally Posted by chrisfinne View Post
your favorite candle scent?

Your mom

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Your mom

Seems legit. I expected it would've been piss. Judging by your avvy.

Do all you staff members love each other? Would you take a bullet for each other.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Seems legit. I expected it would've been piss. Judging by your avvy.

Do all you staff members love each other? Would you take a bullet for each other.

They'd all take a bullet for me, because I'd be the one shooting

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you