Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I`m 13 And My Name Is Mark I would love the be a part of a group so please hear me out Bigdog I`m a guy and In-game My Name is JoonSpe. I want to Join Because The Members look really cool and the owner looks even cooler. plus I want to be part of a group I play Almost All Mods Just Mainly Aikido Based Mods Too Be Honest. I only Have Steam So Sorry About That And I`m Super New To Steam So I cant Add Friends Yet so just contact me on game for the most part Sorry For not having Anything Else My mom wont let me so I hope this doesn't prevent Me from joining this awesome clan!

In a While I can donate Tc and also be a really strong player to support this clan I would Really Like to spend A lot of time with this clan and its awesome members And I hope I get the chance And the thing is I never use the forum So I hope this post is not to bad I added some font to this for you I hope you enjoy that I wanted to join this clan for a while because I`m in love with the name lucky and the art style on the forum page. I found this clan In-game at first then on the forums. I've never been in a clan so It would be nice to help me out guys Bye Guys!
Originally Posted by JoonSpe View Post
I`m 13 And My Name Is Mark I would love the be a part of a group so please hear me out Bigdog I`m a guy and In-game My Name is JoonSpe. I want to Join Because The Members look really cool and the owner looks even cooler. plus I want to be part of a group I play Almost All Mods Just Mainly Aikido Based Mods Too Be Honest. I only Have Steam So Sorry About That And I`m Super New To Steam So I cant Add Friends Yet so just contact me on game for the most part Sorry For not having Anything Else My mom wont let me so I hope this doesn't prevent Me from joining this awesome clan!

In a While I can donate Tc and also be a really strong player to support this clan I would Really Like to spend A lot of time with this clan and its awesome members And I hope I get the chance And the thing is I never use the forum So I hope this post is not to bad I added some font to this for you I hope you enjoy that I wanted to join this clan for a while because I`m in love with the name lucky and the art style on the forum page. I found this clan In-game at first then on the forums. I've never been in a clan so It would be nice to help me out guys Bye Guys!

Pretty bad application, poor reason to join, you don't plan on making me have a way to contact you, you're really just trying to sweet talk me, and this app is a wall of text, free form is fine just make it more clean, re apply in a week, you can talk to us on discord if you ever make one.
Hi, my name is bobalob (Dylan IRL), I'm a boy and I'm only 11 years old but don't judge, I'm in Mensa. I wan't to join this clan because it is one of the more active clans and the whenever I've came across any of the guys from this clan they are friendly and still very skilled. I play almost every day and the mods I play are twinswords, abd and boxshu-mushu. I don't have skype however I do have steam and discord. I think I can help this clan with warring because I have beaten Puz and Trestet in abd, mainly because my style of fighting is unpredictable and uses moves from boxshu-mushu that give me higher ground against my opponents. I found this clan because I see a lot of members from this clan in the servers I play in. I have no past clans and no alts/smurfs.
Ok, so this is the new account of swagmaster, and thankfully BigDog let me reapply on this account so here it goes:

Hello, I'm Josh aka PKRitz and I'm 13 years of age.

Currently my ways of contact are through Skype, Steam, and I recently got discord. My reasons for joining this clan is mainly that my old clan (COA) was going inactive, and after looking through the clan forums, you guys seem like one of the most active clans, and I liked how unlike most clans the members seemed to actually care about whats going on with the other peoples lives (which I haven't seen from most clans)

I try to be online as much as I can, checking the forums at least twice a day and trying to get ingame at least once per day, the reason my belt is so low is because not only is this a new account, but I tend to do way more singleplayer instead of multiplayer, If it helps anything I have 330 hours ingame

I found this clan by browsing the forums, but didn't really check you guys out until after I asked 10ne If his clan was active. I'll try to do as much as I can for the clan in the areas I can whether it be replaymaking, art, or warring. and I will try to learn in the areas I'm not the best at.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, and please check out the replays!
Attached Files
PK-Running Cork.rpl (189.4 KB, 2 views)
PK-360 kick.rpl (68.4 KB, 2 views)
PK-Trick combo.rpl (145.2 KB, 2 views)
SM-Spar omg5.rpl (345.3 KB, 2 views)
Sm- the flow.rpl (441.6 KB, 2 views)
Originally Posted by JoonSpe View Post

I think he jon2003 alt and i dont have any problem if he rejoin
Guys this is so sad
Originally Posted by PKRitz View Post
Ok, so this is the new account of swagmaster, and thankfully BigDog let me reapply on this account so here it goes:

Hello, I'm Josh aka PKRitz and I'm 13 years of age.

Currently my ways of contact are through Skype, Steam, and I recently got discord. My reasons for joining this clan is mainly that my old clan (COA) was going inactive, and after looking through the clan forums, you guys seem like one of the most active clans, and I liked how unlike most clans the members seemed to actually care about whats going on with the other peoples lives (which I haven't seen from most clans)

I try to be online as much as I can, checking the forums at least twice a day and trying to get ingame at least once per day, the reason my belt is so low is because not only is this a new account, but I tend to do way more singleplayer instead of multiplayer, If it helps anything I have 330 hours ingame

I found this clan by browsing the forums, but didn't really check you guys out until after I asked 10ne If his clan was active. I'll try to do as much as I can for the clan in the areas I can whether it be replaymaking, art, or warring. and I will try to learn in the areas I'm not the best at.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, and please check out the replays!

Accepted, Welcome!
Originally Posted by NAXW977 View Post
I think that he's jon2003 on his alt and i don't have any problem if he rejoin

I kicked jon2003 for a reason, he was a toxic/judging type of person, and he clan hops, oh and it's one of rules not to be toxic.
Syylex Re-app
Age?
Nearly 21! Woo-hoo!
What is Your gender?
Male
What's your name? or nickname?
Syylex
Reason to join the clan?
Returning member, was inactive for a while.
How often do you play?
I try to play at least once a day
What mods do you play?
I try and mix it up.
Do you have Skype?
Upon request I do!
Do you have Discord?
No.
Do you have Steam?
Upon request I do!
What can you do to help this clan?
I can do this And sometimes I'm funny.
What are you willing to do for this clan?
Anything you ask bb I'm looking to work together with other Tori's to improve not only my skills but theirs as well.
How often do you use the forums?
I lurk often
What made you want to join us?
I enjoy social aspects of toribash and getting together with clans to practice.
How did you find this clan?
I'm BDS's stalker.
What are your past Clans?
I honestly don't recall.
Also, can't remember how to post replays <.<''
Syylex
Originally Posted by Syylex View Post
Age?
Nearly 21! Woo-hoo!
What is Your gender?
Male
What's your name? or nickname?
Syylex
Reason to join the clan?
Returning member, was inactive for a while.
How often do you play?
I try to play at least once a day
What mods do you play?
I try and mix it up.
Do you have Skype?
Upon request I do!
Do you have Discord?
No.
Do you have Steam?
Upon request I do!
What can you do to help this clan?
I can do this And sometimes I'm funny.
What are you willing to do for this clan?
Anything you ask bb I'm looking to work together with other Tori's to improve not only my skills but theirs as well.
How often do you use the forums?
I lurk often
What made you want to join us?
I enjoy social aspects of toribash and getting together with clans to practice.
How did you find this clan?
I'm BDS's stalker.
What are your past Clans?
I honestly don't recall.
Also, can't remember how to post replays <.<''

I'll make an exception to your application since you're one of my oldies, Welcome back to lucky, missed you mate.
Age?12

What is Your gender?male

What's your name? or nickname? irlamien IG:Blobus1234

Reason to join the clan?Cool clan

How often do you play?hmm idk

What mods do you play?all

Do you have Skype?no

Do you have Discord? no

Do you have Steam?yes

What can you do to help this clan? mhh i don't know , i can do textures

What are you willing to do for this clan?textures

How often do you use the forums?mhh not really often

What made you want to join us?So cool clan

How did you find this clan? i forgoted oO

What are your past Clans?twins and other clans ...