Toribash
Maybe in T7. I'm still unsure about the armbar for T6. I don't think its practical enough.
I know me, Zwift, monkey have all landed it but that doesn't mean its for everyone. A lot of risk for small reward.
-----
Originally Posted by ApatheticP View Post
Very nice no grab hip throw.

I've been really struggling with snapdowns. Whenever I get into the position to do one, the push lets them suplex. :{

Fight for grips on your opponent's centerline. Then do a very small lift just to get their feet off the ground, and then snap them back down in the opposite direction.
Last edited by footlox; Jun 18, 2016 at 07:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Originally Posted by Aquita View Post
Maybe in T7. I'm still unsure about the armbar for T6. I don't think its practical enough.
I know me, Zwift, monkey have all landed it but that doesn't mean its for everyone. A lot of risk for small reward.
-----

Fight for grips on your opponent's centerline. Then do a very small lift just to get their feet off the ground, and then snap them back down in the opposite direction.

I landed it too. It almost never works and you run the risk of getting your arm dismembered if your opponent claps on you.
If your opponent doesnt grab you and you are able to get the armbar going you could ghost through your own arm.
It could a part of the elite techniques though.
Attached Files
led.rpl (68.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Jun 19, 2016 at 02:40 AM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

I dont think something that "almost never works" is an elite move ya know..
Toribash Martial Artists
Originally Posted by Aquita View Post
I dont think something that "almost never works" is an elite move ya know..

(I just want that elite status because I landed a few)

i am a bird now - Lil B

Haha well my initial idea is to have all T6 moves all be variants of T5 moves. So we have ouchi gari and osoto gari which are advanced footsweeps. Then the two single leg variants; knee tap and an overturn single. Lastly is the intricate scissor sweep. Finally people may start looking at the tutorials more.
Toribash Martial Artists