Toribash
Weird right?

:P

Also unicorn dude, you can post here now since you were accepted.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
do you think he'll see this?
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Hey, I'm a replay maker and artist, but I prefer to apply as a replay maker :L I dont have Xfire or Skype, I use my toribash acc on IRC (PsYcHo96). I have trouble getting decent CnC for my replays, decided this would be the best place to come, I'm an active user, I'm in-game and on the forums every day without fail. Decided to post a variety of different replays, some decaps, a realism replay, a madman and a replay using a mod (Capoeria).
Attached Files
PsYcHo - HeadKick 2.rpl (63.5 KB, 6 views)
PsYcHo - HeadRip 1.rpl (76.9 KB, 4 views)
PsYcHo - Split - Capoeira.rpl (44.4 KB, 6 views)
PsYcHo - Double Punch.rpl (85.0 KB, 6 views)
I'm so noob, I press C twice
Proud member of [Extreme]
Hi, I do both replay making and art, but i would prefer to apply as an artist. I usually draw with pencil and paper, and do more cartoony drawings with my mouse on my computer. My steam profile is this:http://steamcommunity.com/id/suckmydickplz
if someone is going to add me, please let me know who you are beforehand. My skype is shane.rumble, once again, i would like to know who is adding me beforehand. i am fairly active on the forums, usually selling sets, showing art off, showing replays, or commenting on cool toribash videos. i also make toribash videos if you consider that art, then you can click the link in my sig to see my newest toribash video.

examples of my art.

Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
may be biased because i know him

yes really good artist and not a half bad replaymaker

he's a good guy and will bring some activity to OSHI
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED