Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Zwift doesn't necessarily have to do it. We can get a new kid that has too much free time to do the video. Either way, why you gotta be the star man? A whole damn thread of your replays and like 5 of ours?
Peak throw sounds good to me.

What about this? I passed it off as a hip throw but apparently it isn't. The way it came about was being unable to fit my hips into my opponent for a proper hip throw, I started using my leg as a fulcrum instead, because it was easier to get in there.
Attached Files
Kick Throw.rpl (38.3 KB, 7 views)
Don't really care about the music, I usually mute videos that just play music in the background so I wouldn't care.
you literally kicked him to the ground. He tried to kick as well, so he had no way of catching himself when you rotated him down.
Last edited by Rouxster; Nov 2, 2016 at 05:48 AM.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
I've been discussing the choice of music in the Team aikido Discord server. If you're not on it already, you should be. I suggest getting the app.

Right now I'm thinking that we either use the hardest gangsta rap beat we can find, or play some sort of chill tune.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
I think it was more than just a kick. I turned my hips out perpendicular to him, like a side kick, but when my leg made contact I switched my arms and when he came off my leg I extended my knee to keep him on it. Even if it was just a kick, could be something in that striking tier you said may happen after BJJ.
-----
Here's a similar kick with totally different results:
Attached Files
Wtf Kick.rpl (43.7 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Iskenos; Nov 2, 2016 at 08:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump