Endurance Onslaught 6.0
0/ i think im too fresh. But lets say that im online about 8 hours per day. (alteast checking forums)

And about music. Hmm thats whats amazing about it, u have soo many ganres, soo many aritsts that u can choose from .( and this org only show it)
Last edited by WrRrRrRrR; Feb 3, 2015 at 08:33 PM.
To me, I don't care what is the genre, what the lyrics are about, if they're satanist or christian, if they are deep or senseless. What matters most is the medoly (which black metal has none)
But I also like heavy stuff, and the heaviest I can go without losing the melody is with Melodic Death Metal such as Arch Enemy: (which I'll be going to their concert on this friday and I'm so excited god damn it)

I'm the opposite. I care much more for rythm than melody, and i stay away from catchy things because they get boring quickly for me. Melodeath always feels really cheap to me tho.

Goat rodeo is really good i'll have to listen to them more.

Last edited by Lazors; Feb 3, 2015 at 10:11 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
both rythm and melody are equaly important tbh. But bands that just smash things with neither of them doesnt sound good to me. (take Cannibal Corpse as example)
Originally Posted by Galaxy
Also a reminder that I need one more moderator. Any volunteers?

And they do both matter. Getting the perfect blend is difficult, but when it happens it can be truly amazing.

I don't know if I've already posted this song, but here is a good semi-calming song:
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
WrRrRrRrR, accepted. I love weird edm, i totally dig things that keep a repetitive loop and use samples for progression.

You might like this

-----
SruX, welcome to MLO. Not particulary fond of most alternative rock, but i really like caravan. They're catchy with a lot of jazz elements.

Caravan

-----
Lastly, welcome to TimmyboyG. Me liking a brostep song is very rare but that was really good. I'd point you to kaminanda and the other stuffs but idk if it's your thing. I have this though.

Zebbler

Hope my recommendations aren't completely worthless.

thx lazer and caravan is pretty good thx for intoducing me to it
Trying
I'm the opposite. I care much more for rythm than melody, and i stay away from catchy things because they get boring quickly for me. Melodeath always feels really cheap to me tho.

Well it depends whats catchy to u. About melodeath, dont u thnik its hard to find growling enjoyable ? Well maybe its only me.

Originally Posted by WrRrRrRrR View Post
Well it depends whats catchy to u. About melodeath, dont u thnik its hard to find growling enjoyable ? Well maybe its only me.

Dunno if that's a rethorical question or not. I appreciate growling sometimes but it depends. The problem i have with melodeath could be that the bands are just bad. They feel cheesy to me, sort of like power metal (although i'm a huge hypocrite for saying that since i really like dragonforce). The melodies i do enjoy is usually from avant-garde bands anyway. Like this one.
Last edited by Lazors; Feb 4, 2015 at 06:18 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by WrRrRrRrR View Post

I don't think its hard, specially if I can understand what's being said, their previous singer (Angela Gossow) had a pretty good growl, and she said that what matters most for her was wether or not the growling is understandable. I don't really care about the technique (because I'm not aware of them, they are useful I know), it just have to be understandable, and have nice tone (not too squeaky or too strong, but that depends on the complexity and weigth level of the instrumental behind it)