Ranking
Chimmy12's app
Hello my name is waylon and or chimmy12, i joined in 2012 and have been off and on quite a lot. I just got back into it not to long ago so I'm a little rusty, I mostly play mushu and i'm learning parkour and replay making. (side note my gmt is -5). My age is 13 and I'm always up for trying new mods. I'm an unranked black belt. I'm interested in making a toribash like game some day or join nabi studios and help make toribash 2. Also to prove i can do well in mushu I will post a multiplayer mushu game along with a single player. Hope you will consider me because it would be an honor for a clan of this rank to be my first real clan.
Attached Files
All in the knee.rpl (73.8 KB, 6 views)
ATTENTION
ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ... im leaving.....
No need to Spam it geez. At least post it in the Clan Discussion. Oh and nothing personal but i'm reporting that post :P Why are you leaving BTW? Lemme guess either someone said FC sucks and that was enough to make you quit since your a disloyal clan hopper with 0 loyalty or your just a disloyal clan hopper with 0 loyalty. What happened to "It would be an honor for a clan of this rank to be my first real clan" huh? -_-
Originally Posted by ZENKID123 View Post
No need to Spam it geez. At least post it in the Clan Discussion. Oh and nothing personal but i'm reporting that post :P Why are you leaving BTW? Lemme guess either someone said FC sucks and that was enough to make you quit since your a disloyal clan hopper with 0 loyalty or your just a disloyal clan hopper with 0 loyalty. What happened to "It would be an honor for a clan of this rank to be my first real clan" huh? -_-

I was gonna ask to came back and the reason i left was because i thought there would be more clan stuff going on I expected more than what i got and it was an honor for you guys to be my first clan just i don't think this is the right clan for me. see i expected like a clan practice few times a week or maybe even being in a tournament. because i see all these amazing clans doing amazing stuff all the time all while there members earn tc and no i wasn't in it for the money i was in it for the fun and friends but i like some serious parts to a clan to. oh, i'm sorry about the spamming i just wanted to make sure u read it. plus i don't want my leader calling me a "disloyal clan hopper with 0 loyalty or your just a disloyal clan hopper with 0 loyalty." for a screw up. there that's why i left and i may come back if u let me but really unlikely. -chimmy12
I called you that after you left lol(Sry :P) and FC was in the process of revival and we did have stuff going on like The Clan Monter and FCTourney and Daily Clan Wars And we have a Monthly Tournament I work very hard to manage it every month. It's called FCTourney. I invented it and have been managing it ever since. I think the first one was June or July We are one of those amazing Clans doing amazing stuff And yes you can earn loads of TC from them even if your not in it for the money :3 We do a lot of serious stuff around here too you just have to stay updated with the events And sorry for calling you that it's just that that's usually the reason :/ I was being rather Prejudice towards you so sorry :/ You can come back if you want :) If you feel FC is not the right Clan for you it's Ok <3 And we were glad to have you and we're happy you were honored that we were your first Clan We are honored too! Us and Monk and Crooks are the most active Clans as far as Events go We even joined CL Again sorry for calling you that and your welcomed back any time <3 If you wanna continue this convo you can continue it on the Clan Discussion I don't wanna clutter up this Thread :3 Oh and BTW you don't have to Re-Apply if you wanna come back as of right now
-----
P.S. FC is pretty much Revived as of now
Last edited by ZENKID123; Oct 15, 2014 at 11:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi, my name is iceboy1128, I am a black belt and my rank is 6789 (global) And my real name is Richard Tan. My GMT is DST or daylight saving time. I am 14 years of age about to turn 15. My everyday mods are mushu and aikido (mostly aikido) I can also pull off greykido. Well for something interesting about myself I really don't know what to put down so I will go with I have been in the top 6700's went down to the 100000's then went back up.

Sorry for these replays names, I like to make the replays quick

I uploaded 1 but ill give the proper links.

https://www.mediafire.com/?4qmy76bfz048qi3

Well there you have it I hope you don't mind my skin too much :3.
Last edited by iceboy1128; Oct 16, 2014 at 12:58 AM.