Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well, the video is finished at ~96-97%... But I still do it on my old computer (the one who crash everytime, because I can't export my sony vegas presets) and now it refuses to start windows... Actually I'm trying everything (putting the hard drive in my new comp : not possible it is not the same system, changing rams : don't change nothing, etc.) When your video is finished, I swear that I destroy that shit with a hammer.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

I have a computer programmer friend who goes home today, I hope he will come to solve this problem quickly.
-----
Hi guys ! A message from my old shitty comp to say you that the problem is solved (well, I hope...) and I should be able to finally finish your video
-----
Actually Sony vegas works, the comp just crashed, I had to restart it, but yeah, I think I will finally finish it
-----
I did a fast render to get a feedback : Is the end like you wanted it ?

Last edited by Mocucha; Feb 28, 2016 at 08:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Good

I have some minor things to fix (I want the video really good before ending it), it will be on youtube in some hours (count at least 2-3h working + 4-5h rendering, maybe a bit more)

I'm so excited I'm gunna watch it at work on high volume xDDD (I should be at work when it's posted)
-----
Wheres the vid (( </3
Last edited by Milf; Feb 29, 2016 at 10:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Parrot