Toribash
heyoooo
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
hey guys i did this parkour replay but its not yet finished (kinda in its start lol) the mod is raid_challenge.tbm its already in toribash 4.6 so here is the replay and tell me what you think (btw new better run, and realistic kinda motion) rate it -/10 (dont ignore lol)
Attached Files
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Guys I think we already had enough yeses. 3 yeses, you're in. 3 noes, you're OUT!

Please remember that.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by mobinladen View Post
hey guys! how is everbody.. i have some time today and i just want to say.. hello! <3
btw. wat is about the app for become official?
and i read somthing here ( like 2 pages ago) that this clan is going to being dead?!?! well i dont think so, cause.. all members that are still here are very skillful; loyal;and yeah just awesome dudes.. and u know what u guys keep this clan alive..;-)

well we still waiting for the app
and no the clan is not being to die we have just a lake of member but we still alive
-----
Originally Posted by acc007 View Post
Nationality:USA
GMT (For Clanwars, etc.): EST
A little about yourself: I am artsy. Male. Tall. Not really a hardcore kinda guy, I’ve got lots of school work, but I can almost always find time.

Belt: Brown
Best (Most liked) Mods: Aikido. ABD. Greykido. (I need to branch out)
How many days in week are you online: Most weekdays and weekends
People, who send you here: xXSJXx
People you know in the clan: I know no one.
Previous Clans (Why left?): No previous clan.
Previous Bans (Why?):None.
Alts:None.

Why you want to join this clan: I’ve been looking for a clan for a while, and I like balanced clans.
Can do anything for the clan (Videos, Art, etc.): I can write quite well. I have very good english grammars and splelping. Oh, and I have a sense of humour.
Read the Rules and will follow them: Can do.
Skype name (Raises chance of getting in): Sorry.. can’t give that out yet.

well u will be in the trial member we check on u:
-activity(ingame and mostly forum coz i see dat its ur first post)
-loyality(omg bad spell)
-skill
-----
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Darker, I agree, and I will help out as op. 2 op maximum or higher?

cool but is u and Sj wo will host it just tell me the time ur(both) is free and ill send the TC
-----
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
hey guys i did this parkour replay but its not yet finished (kinda in its start lol) the mod is raid_challenge.tbm its already in toribash 4.6 so here is the replay and tell me what you think (btw new better run, and realistic kinda motion) rate it -/10 (dont ignore lol)

well dat run is awesome 9.6/10
Last edited by Darkerharder; Nov 22, 2013 at 10:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
just a fancy signature
Guys, Trollollolloll xD Full chronos achievement :3 I Bought it for 500 xD

Last edited by xXSJXx; Nov 22, 2013 at 11:01 AM.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
haha nice now u have 2 archivment to unlock left
Originally Posted by Boiisammy View Post
Anyways Potram left tb and his brother plays now (Avashi). Although, i have a slight feeling that pot = avashi because they play and talk EXACTLY the same. Same openers and avashi said he joined 1 month ago and he learnt nothing from potram. Its probably his ego. You can't randomly be great at a game when you just join. + He said Pot taught him nothing.

after 3days of research i think Avashi is potram's alt
-proof
Originally Posted by Avashi View Post
Are you still recruiting ?
-----
Btw my real belt is 5th dan ... Just sayin that i aint a begginer at all

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...08#post6839108
so?
Last edited by Darkerharder; Nov 22, 2013 at 11:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
just a fancy signature
Darker can we do the server Saturday after 3:00? I have Saturday school.
-----
And I have a big test today in school. Hope I get full score!!! Wish me luck
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Nov 22, 2013 at 02:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D