Toribash
Guys seriously. Do you need to hack your replays?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
I've a LUA request ! Hallelujah ! (I think, I don't even know if that's LUA material)

So basically I would need a script that starts a lockdown for 2 players until one of them reaches a previously fixed amount of points.

concretely :

Lets say I'm using the point treshold with low points (1,5,10), and I'd like to set a goal such as first player to 100 points wins the match, in an unlimited amount of rounds.

- First matchs ends with player 1 at 36 points and player 2 at 21 points.
- Second matchs, the script needs to "remember" the amount of points scored previously so players start with 36 and 21 points.
End of the second match, player 1 is up to 84 points, player 2 is up to 29 points.
- Third match, player 1 reaches 100 points at mid match. He wins the match.

Is that in possible ?
Aw, that's a bummer.

Would it still be possible to have a script keeping track of the points on a few fights and giving the victory to the player who reaches X given points and making a "manual lockdown" (private password with only the 2 concerned players) ?
Originally Posted by Dadeichu View Post
Blood spat script.
Atleast do blood spat script that makes blood stick to your toris.
I've been wanting the feature for a long time and don't have a wii so I really want a script like this.

Also, maybe a joint booster script, like wii?

Seriously? no one? If the blood spat can't work, atleast try joint booster
I don't think lua can do that. Even if it can, it'd probably ne squares attached to your tori.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
A save script so any sitution that is savable you should press a button on keyboard it tells you what to do to save if you did this i would highly appreciate it
1. That's a bot so it's illegal

2. Ish too hard

Just realized I can customize Tapatalk siggy.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Insta-Gib/Expolde
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A script which allows you to instantly gib Tori/Uke. If possible thank you in advanced.