Toribash
Originally Posted by ishi
i have never seen it but i will eventually, currently watching a huge backlog of stuff, code geass right now.

after you finish main season hit the akito exiled OVAs for the glorious animation quality, even though the upcoming ones still stuck in production hell

P.S. rip dfo
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
I don't need a silly prank to know I'm loved by ishi.

ishi loves all his children.

are you claiming ishi is jesus

how dare you belittle ishi
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by detailed View Post
Ishi what are you gonna do to make people in toribash communicate?

i aint gonna make anyone do anything, and i think people communicate alright as it is? O:

Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
ishi, do you wear boxers? briefs? both? none?

boxers, they are comfortable and less lame looking.

Originally Posted by Orko View Post
Have you prepared your seasonal offering to BONDarenko or are you postponing gathering the needed materials until the scheduled cult suicide has taken place?

i am marking potential targets for the sacrifice, i have placed bugs that will really annoy those people on them, and i think thats good enough.

Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
where did you get your name ishi?

i made the name ishiku up for a game a long time ago, like in 2005, then i shortened it to ishi after like a year in toribash

Originally Posted by PandaHero View Post
Ishi my hdd is broken

Hi ishi pls dont get to 30k rank in osu
Hi ishi watch Tokyo Ghoul
Hi ishi

that sucks

hi i wont i suck too much
hi i might but i have too much to watch already oh no
hi

[T]
#hi

Hi ishi, I really don't get what's the secret to your populrity, but you are the most known in community, and the most mysterious to me, legend in our community, so I have a question. Why are you still here after almost 9 years?
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
Originally Posted by Fedz View Post
Hi ishi, I really don't get what's the secret to your populrity, but you are the most known in community, and the most mysterious to me, legend in our community, so I have a question. Why are you still here after almost 9 years?

You should learn that

He is the being of life and god? yeah :O
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Hi Ishi, I'm still waiting on that Hearthstone rematch, but this time you can't pick Priest. .
Hi ishi, may you give me 5k? :o

also, remember dis:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER