Ranking
Originally Posted by ImMatthew View Post
Ugh im leaving tb Tommorrow so i posted a replay

Uhhh ok, if you plan on leaving toribash tomorrow, then what was the point of even applying for this clan? o.e
Originally Posted by WolfIce View Post
if you plan on leaving toribash tomorrow, then what was the point of even applying for this clan? o.e

Wolf has the right idea. Re-apply later when you reach black belt and don't quit because something right here is unattainable at the current moment.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Originally Posted by Assazin View Post
Wolf has the right idea. Re-apply later when you reach black belt and don't quit because something right here is unattainable at the current moment.

^ What he said.
Cancel my application, Sorry.
WAPOW ~ Krulls ~ Flamesmash ~ Eltyion ~ Pimpkilla ~ ExtremeAlt ~ Bet you won't war us ~~~
nah not leaving XD
-----
getting black belt and 50 posts
-----
any of u guys playing tb at the moment
Last edited by ImMatthew; Apr 13, 2011 at 11:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by teague19 View Post
assazin and satsu i must say i love your responses

Thank you

Mat I'm glad to hear that your not leaving. I'll assume that Satsu will want to work on your relax today. Listen to what he has to say, and guarantee you will be much better. If Satsu won't help you out, (I'm sure he would though, Satsu is just that awesome), then I will (I understand the excersices very well). If you have any other questions feel free to ask. Aikido and Teague would probably be glad to help.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
I would be very glad to help, assuming he wants it. But not if he is just going to ignore what I say. I'm not even professing to be better than him, I am just saying that from what I can see of his style there are some edges that need to be smoothed down and rounded off before he can join [secret] (if he so desires).