Ranking
Originally Posted by Kamocai View Post
Chicken is a child. Nothing more, nothing less.
Alright, so I end up smoking weed for the first time last night with a buddy and what not. We drove to walmart, bought ourselves some snacks and an apple (used as a vessel) and then we drove up hill a bit and parked ourselves between a few trees. I ended up smoking the greens twice, the first time I didn't hold it in, and the second time I held the drag for 5 seconds or so, and got fucking high as shit. From what I can remember, I was fucking stumbling around in the car, spouting some stupid shit about wanted to fuck one of their mothers, and that aliens exist.
Drugs are fucking killer.

Did you get a chance to see what color the bud was that you were smoking?

If it contained some purple, it was more of a head high.
If it had Amber, it will be more of a body high.

Hoping for female!

Last edited by Bercat; Aug 10, 2015 at 02:52 AM.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Did you get a chance to see what color the bud was that you were smoking?

If it contained some purple, it was more of a head high.
If it had Amber, it will be more of a body high.

Hoping for female!

He had some purple shit, but we just smoked some green shit he had in his car at the time. Was pretty fucking good though, lungs burned nicely. After I took a third or so hit, my lungs were on fucking fire so I ended up drinking about an entire 2 liter of cream soda. Was pretty fun.
Hay tyhazel, you know how we just sparred, well you were actually my first spar like forever ago, I remember that day, cx you said I sucked, and well I would post the replay but my computer hates me so i cant
Originally Posted by Luke8585 View Post
Hay tyhazel, you know how we just sparred, well you were actually my first spar like forever ago, I remember that day, cx you said I sucked, and well I would post the replay but my computer hates me so i cant

What? XD

Tyhazel's not here right now lol
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays

Complaint

Was the server owned by Nitro?
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Yeah, if it was owned by Nitro, they had a right to do that, and it happens all the time. if it wasn't theirs then yeah its a probable complaint.
Flames is my partner in science
Why wasn't I informed of my death -Flow
OMG guys they banned you from their server. Nobody gives a shit I will have pie remove that picture soon enough.
Haha yea, but on a serious note he banned you *after* you won. There isnt really a problem just leave and make another server.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "