Toribash
Heyo completely out of topic, if any of you needs a new profile picture check in Art Market, I'm making profile pics for insignifiant amounts
Find me ingame and duel me
@Aadame I hope you get better :^)

Completely /OffTopic, shared a bean boozled pack with some pals and I only got good stuff
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
@Aadame GET WELL MAN!

@Halue Bean boozled was such a funny game in school xD i literally almost threw up though they are actually grim!
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
Hey, sorry for being so inactive lately, I was busy last week and will be as busy in this one (I'll try to post here more tho). Also I busted my shoulder so dance teaching is gonna be so much fun this weekend, so fun ._.

Geez man, hopefully you get better soon! Busted shoulders always suck
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
@Aadame: talk about having constant pain in the testicles, that's the shit. It happened to me last year for over 2 months. Worst 2 months of my life. Hope you get better though!

@Maximus: I know you gave me a lot of shit but that's what bothering me, you still have a lot of fucking TC...
Also, hit me up on discord to discuss the Fortnite PC-PS4 magic^

@Heat: wasssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppp
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
@Maximus: I know you gave me a lot of shit but that's what bothering me, you still have a lot of fucking TC...
Also, hit me up on discord to discuss the Fortnite PC-PS4 magic^

Haha, i'm the money man B] What is your discord name? i'm Maximus Decimus Meridius#6005
give it all to me
jk thats just being Greedy
shabdhbshrbjfnejnjsnaknrmbfksn
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca