Ranking
I was bored, so i made this (Don't mind the name ;3)
Attached Files
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
had a boring day in the office.. an d nothing to do so i decided to do a little freestyle, to show my !!!boss!!! ( no joke) XD the toribash game... hahahah well now this turned out.. and i had a lot of fun when he was playing and wanted to do the same.. .. lol hahahah XD XDXDXDXDXD
Attached Files
2.1 freestyle.rpl (200.3 KB, 14 views)
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Originally Posted by mobinladen View Post
had a boring day in the office.. an d nothing to do so i decided to do a little freestyle, to show my !!!boss!!! ( no joke) XD the toribash game... hahahah well now this turned out.. and i had a lot of fun when he was playing and wanted to do the same.. .. lol hahahah XD XDXDXDXDXD

Nice, But you still have to work on your flow when you move

Watch my replay :3 You have to ;) <3
Hey guys gonna post some parkour mods tonight, btw how r ye all? XD goin to schoooooool now , sorry about not being active this week, i was really busy with many things. Alright cya all
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
I was bored, so i made this (Don't mind the name ;3)

not bad man but u can dm both arm and head if u edit it a bit but still awesome
-----

lol
as Sj say try to get more flow in ur move and contract ur abs itll give u more balance ^^
Last edited by Darkerharder; Nov 28, 2013 at 11:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Yay now I have enough time to make some more replays!

LoL epic boss xD
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by datbadass View Post
Hello gentelmen how is life going?
Hay there mbin u back active againe?

oh hi ass im fine fine
and Mobin is a ghost :3 lol jk
just a fancy signature
Darker where have you been, I've missed you
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
Darker where have you been, I've missed you

well i haved some important thing to do in rl
just a fancy signature