Toribash
Name: Jake

Belt: Brown Belt

QI: 707 Rank: 4256

In Game Activity: Everyday

Forum Activity: I'm there for 1-3 hours

Why I'd like to join: I want to have a chance to show others my skills

How I will improve this clan: I will try to win in honor of their name and try to represent them at every tourney.
-----
Oops. Age : 15
Last edited by HuskyDQ; Mar 4, 2012 at 07:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Preferred name: Nick
Qi/Belt:31/yellow(on this account)
Forum Activity 1-10/10: 8/10
In-game Activity 1-10/10:8/10
Best mod:probably Judo
Favourite mod:Judo, though i do like wushu from time to time
Reason for applying: It looks like you have put alot of time and thought into this clan, which is very appealing
Contribution to our clan if accepted: Be as active as i possibly can, try and teach people some new things, make donations when i have the spare change
Special Skills (e.g. Art):I sometimes dabble in textures
Time Zone (GMT): -7
Type of fighter:I'm generally on the offensive
Previous Clans:Used to be in DIAF a very long long time ago on my prervious account. reason i left was because it just died, noone was active.
Additional information:Now i know that i seem like some new noob that just started toribash, but im not. I used to play a last year i think. My old account was 3169Pwn3r, 4thdan blackbelt. came back to play again and it was banned for somereason. I assume because of inactivity

I Pwnanza, Will gladly let you test me in, judo, akido, wushu. those are the ones that i can still somewhat remember to play
Attached Files
..dat save.rpl (41.1 KB, 4 views)
..dat save2.rpl (38.3 KB, 4 views)
silly noob 2.rpl (21.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Pwnanza31; Mar 5, 2012 at 04:43 AM.
its a no unless you can show me a single player replay and then i might rethink my answer
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][-projectv] linkhunter damphir irmantasx cozzakilll clipsall xthemistx masterexploder aero lololerz kameron DONKEY KONG!

They In My Sig Only Because They Are Special. :)
Alright good sir. I made this one in the freeplay classic mod. i used to practice making madman replays soo lol. couldnt decide what i wanted to do after i took apart the arm
Attached Files
A simple mad man.rpl (68.6 KB, 5 views)
not bad well see what others think
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][-projectv] linkhunter damphir irmantasx cozzakilll clipsall xthemistx masterexploder aero lololerz kameron DONKEY KONG!

They In My Sig Only Because They Are Special. :)
i made another one after that. and thank you. heres this one. I also might be getting my 4th dan back.
Attached Files
I'm still rusty.rpl (93.7 KB, 4 views)
God guys, grammar please. It gets annoying seeing lower case I. You should learn from the grammar freak P1N.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Preferred name (real names can be included)avid
Gender (Just curious):Male
Qi/Belt:171 green (master belt got hacked)
Forum Activity 1-10/10: 9
In-game Activity 1-10/10: 10
Best mod (aikido, aikido big dojo, wushu, judo, taekkyon, lenshu, other [please state]): aikido big dojo
Favourite mod: twinsword ( but i usually play tourneys )
Reason for applying (please don't state that you like the clan etc.): Looks like a cool clan with some awesome people.
Contribution to our clan if accepted: I'll make us more active and help in clan wars.
Time Zone (GMT): +1
Type of fighter (e.g. Defense): Attack
Previous Clans (Include why you left/got kicked etc): None
Additional information (list/paragraph/replays): Pm answer preferably

NinjaBoyZ xD