Ranking
Recruitment
Alright guys well first im going to start out and say my name is Justin im 18 and ive been playing this game since early 2009 im a 4th dan black belt and in my opinion im a pretty chill guy. My competitive mods are ABD, twinswords and wushu. I was a part of knc then went over to darkfox because of the friendly and fun environment but darkfox died apparantly while i was gone. And in all honesty i dont think you guys necessarily "need" me your clan seems very well off as it is im just looking to be part of a fun and friendly clan to game with my skype name is justin22872015. And a cool thing about myself would probably have to be the fact that i can pretty much get along with anyone and everyone.

Last edited by justin2287; May 12, 2015 at 02:40 AM.
Hello guys
-About me

I'm Nicolas, i'm 13 years old and i live in the north of Italy,a wonderful country,i started playing Toribash since 28th may of 2014. When i started playing i was like "wtf this game works" but than in July i understood how it works and i nerded so much since now; i'm 7th dan and 58% win ratio. I love playing football in real life and basketball too. My favourite mods r ABD,Greykido,Erthtkv2,i have skills ( nah kidding ;)).
-Toribash

I'm very active in the game 10/10...in the forums not too much i guess 6/10. I started posting posts since 2 weeks ago. I got 1 --->Inactive<---- ALT called N00B4EVA. I'll be a good replay maker so i'm trying to do basic SP replays, i started doing them when i was 6th dan and i think i suck now too -.-.
-Vibe

I will join Vibe because i think is a good clan and i can make new friends and because i saw some of imaSlayaa's replays in "Toribash Replay Showcase" and i liked them and because there's a nice GM in this clan .

Thx for reading this sorry now but my fingers r broken and i can't write anymore :P Bye ( i guess not for ever ).

Here some of my SP and MP replays.
Attached Files
#N00B - ABD 1 DECAP.rpl (35.8 KB, 7 views)
#N00B - Recovery.rpl (65.7 KB, 7 views)
#N00B - Ohhhhhhhh.rpl (70.8 KB, 7 views)
#NICK - Manip 500 Frames.rpl (153.0 KB, 6 views)
#NICK - SP in the SP.rpl (264.3 KB, 6 views)
Justin2287: I think your app is a bit short, but it's in freeform (That's more of what some people get for ''freeform'') So I'll stay neutral and ask you to add some more stuff ¿ok?

NICOLAS135: I like your app, I like your replays, I'll vote a big greenYes
Wolololololo
By now you only have my vote, but I would say you will be in as soon as this lazy asses move on and check your app, also, nice replay thread ;)
Wolololololo