Ranking
I can dig it, it's honestly not that big of a deal

the main reason our application involves so much you know hurdles and stuff is because most of the community is really crappy around here, and at least I hate 98% of this site. we don't want the shit spreading into our little island thus we consider ourselves pretty exclusive and take great pains to keep people we don't get along with out.

so that's where we are coming from, or at least me.
Free Pv2Caribou
He posts more than me definitely. And, for the record, I can never tell when anyone is being sincere especially when you're giving each other a hard time which is frequently. I always assume its good natured.
Originally Posted by T53 View Post
Do you like people you don't know?

#isgood

alright, I'll rephrase;

why are you trying to join a clan when you don't know 99% of them? joining a clan because you know 1 of them isn't exactly the smartest idea
FIRED UP
maybe he should do that before applying (like I did to all my clans lol)
FIRED UP
yeah I dig that^

then again ezy sorta showed up and worked it out sooo...
Free Pv2Caribou
Alright, so, how about discussing that elsewhere? Maybe a new applicant comes by and posts their application here, and instead of paying attention to their post we start replying to other posts, dragging this conversation on and on.

We're accumulating pages in this thread that have no applications.
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
alright, I'll rephrase;

why are you trying to join a clan when you don't know 99% of them? joining a clan because you know 1 of them isn't exactly the smartest idea

It's 1 more than any other clan it's been suggested I join?

Not joining a clan and hanging about on a clan forum isn't exactly the smartest idea and yet here I am, doing what you guys said.
-----
Originally Posted by Ezylryb View Post
Haha yea I only knew Fear, decided I'd apply and see how I got along with everyone else.

That was clearly a stupid idea, how dare you.
Last edited by T53; Feb 4, 2013 at 11:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump