Toribash
im back at the stage where i just make short replays in a short amount of time

hopefully it's not too bad \o/
Attached Files
they found me where am i.rpl (153.9 KB, 68 views)
'u'
head grab was excellent. i think i would have liked a no grab decap after all that playing around but thats the only bad thing i saw

awesome
oh yeah
I don't know how I feel about this one really, kinda dislike the way your knees stay extended throughout the air looks awkward.

decap was nice though, but you should try and see if you can make the kick ghost the head to make it look more powerful.

10/10 pose
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
This one is alright, opener was flowed gud but some of the dm's were really iffy because they weren't hit or anything they just came off.

Your grab sound made me lol
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
split was kinda funny for some reason, maybe i was expecting a powerful hit lol
the first hit you did that made uke spin a lot was really good, styling all over that shit
i noticed in this and in another manip replay you made you tend to do that thing at 756 with your arm a lot, which is trying to extend the elbow in an attempt to lift uke, when in reality it doesnt actually look like it is helping at all. still, thats something you could easily fix. nice replay
oh yeah