Ranking
Math sucks, but it's fun.

@Alpha: Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!! What happened afterwards?

@Lionet: I love green stuff too but I still prefer meat.
Also green stuff are living stuff, WHY DO YOU EAT THEM?

@Haluejah: Nice job. My wrist bones once split sideways (the steadiness of the bones split sideways, not the bone itself) which did hurt me quite a lot but it recovered after a week or something but I still wasn't allowed to move it for one more month.
But seriously what the actual fuck learn how to use your leg again?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Yeah that happens after a bad injury. Physiotherapy is probably what he's going through, it's all about how to control your injured body part after it's healed

Sounds like a pretty bad injury halue :/ take it easy man!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
I used my hand casually after I was injured, basically just played some basketball and kept going for a year or so.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
Hey Im not the only one vege freak around here

I used to be vegan but I had some health problems and had to eat some vitamins, which exist mostly in meats, and I wasn't (and still am) able to buy medical pills so, now I eat this kind of food but I don't like it
-----
ALSO I'M NOT VEGAN OR ANIMAL LOVER, I JUST DON'T LIKE MEAT
Last edited by Lionet; Feb 23, 2018 at 04:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

took off the hard ass plaster today, scariest experience ever lmao i had a super fast saw blade thing so close to my leg i started sweating like a pig.
according to google translator i got a fixed knee flap which is lighter and easier to manage
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
This super fast saw blade thing won't damage you even if you put it on your skin (unless you push it too hard then you might as well cut yourself), it will mostly tickle you though.
Also you removed the pot too quick for a broken knee...
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
didnt break it, just fucked up the kneecap and it went to the side and it was visible
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca