Toribash
I found toribash on a game CD back in 2009 and I never played online until 2013
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by Fake View Post
All i know is this group have three divisions : image processing, signal processing, and instrumentation but they more focused biosignal.

My favorite thing to do while in free time is watching anime

Ahh that covers pretty much the main parts of the field I hope it gets you interested its a super deep and intricate field.

And to answer the new question I found out about toribash around 2013 through zeroyal viking on youtube. I started playing in 2014 I think? Before toribash launched on steam and I have been on and off playing ever since. Really cant get away from this game <3
(:_:)
I make Avatars PM me
Hello, I am Onism, I would like to try out
Hello, my in-game name is Onism. I am currently a Green Belt. I re-joined 2 days ago, technically I have been playing since 2014 because I played on WII. My GMT is EST. My main account was Insurrect, First Dan Black Belt, but it was terminated due to not playing for almost 2 years, and I know that it sound fishy knowing it is not accessible but i believe i have screenshots. I have been in three clans, 1. ERROR was a clan that was made by Untrue, who can also vouch for my old account, INSURRECT. and I believe later switched the clan name to Beard. 2. I have also been in Water which was a very popular clan in 2017, 3. Spyder is a free to join clan so it doesn't really count. My main mods are Aikido, Greykido, Judo, and Aikidobigdojo, I am aware, I play boring mods, but I just like skill mods. I play this game everyday, and I am very active on the game, so I would say 9/10. I am also on the forums looking in the market and constantly reading threads, so I would say 7/10. I am interested in All Stars (AS) because I have been in some lobbies with the clan members, and I believe I even played Trestet, and after matches they would always say gg and played very well. I can offer humor, friendliness, effort, loyalty, and most importantly, talent.

Well, I guess I should say a little about myself, I play football, I play Rainbow Six Seige (Doc main) and warzone. I am 14 also. And I dont really have anything else to say but, Thanks for the opportunity!
Hello! Keep it going!

Topic of the day:
Do you practice any kind if activity/sport?

I have been practicing Table Tennis for 5 years and had a year break. Today I am starting to practice again!
Yeah i've been playing golf for most of my life. I'm also the local bar pool player
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.