Toribash
I know I'm not in the clan, but I'm still here to Help you guys out so if there is something you need done i can fix it :P
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
1-Most Active Person In Back Flips Clan Discussion
Announced under the name (See above) for most active on the clan. Members only. For the trial members, they will get few prizes with low cost. Example, Orc Force. There can be a celebration server and the people INVITED ONLY can join the server. People that aren't invited and come to the server can get banned or be kicked with a warning message. They come again, BAN them RIGHT AWAY! If a new toribasher joins, we will kindly ask them to leave if they aren't invited.

2-Clan's Hero
Now, excuse me for this title. The Clan's Hero is the person who made Back Flips alive and helped out. This may involve allies, as well. Each week, the user's name will be announced in the banner and the clan allies can do the same! (For leaders of Back Flips Ally Clans, send a message on your banner that announces who helped Back Flips become better.) There may be more people involved in this one.

can u explain the 1 and 2
just a fancy signature
1- The Person who was the most active in the clan both in game and on the forums. If there is an honor roll of this, then the prize can be something worth fortunes and thousands of TC.

2- The Clan's Hero is the person who made the clan become alive, famous, etc. .Now, you may get a BIGGER and more famous prize in the toribash community if you kept this up, or like I said in the first part, you get an honor roll of this, it can be something that costs really expensive. If you we're able to keep it up for half the year, you get half of the prize. If you we're able to keep it up for months, then you get TC. The minimum good you can do is to keep it up for weeks. But it will NOT be a good prize for you.

Ok, so the prizes will not come from me. These are just ideas. And I don't have these kind of prizes. xD So that was my demonstration, Darker. Do you get it now?
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
1- The Person who was the most active in the clan both in game and on the forums. If there is an honor roll of this, then the prize can be something worth fortunes and thousands of TC.

2- The Clan's Hero is the person who made the clan become alive, famous, etc. .Now, you may get a BIGGER and more famous prize in the toribash community if you kept this up, or like I said in the first part, you get an honor roll of this, it can be something that costs really expensive. If you we're able to keep it up for half the year, you get half of the prize. If you we're able to keep it up for months, then you get TC. The minimum good you can do is to keep it up for weeks. But it will NOT be a good prize for you.

Ok, so the prizes will not come from me. These are just ideas. And I don't have these kind of prizes. xD So that was my demonstration, Darker. Do you get it now?

It's not a bad idea but It's hard to get tc for a "big price"
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
It's not a bad idea but It's hard to get tc for a "big price"

That's not what I mean. What I mean is that you can get a prize and that item has crazy and fucking big prices in the shop. So this can be an easier way
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
If you we're able to keep it up for half the year, you get half of the prize. If you we're able to keep it up for months, then you get TC. The minimum good you can do is to keep it up for weeks. But it will NOT be a good prize for you.

Darker. Do you get it now?

yea i get it now
-but this above i dont like. its like paying TC/items for member (like having salary)
-the rest is good
just a fancy signature
what's up Bi*****? :3

wattsup? this is wattup im currently workint on this simple set :3

im stuck at making the hand and foot:/
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
wattsup? this is wattup im currently workint on this simple set :3

im stuck at making the hand and foot:/

Still better then my set :P
Last edited by xXSJXx; Dec 3, 2013 at 10:12 AM.
Still better then my set :P

. well check dat spar omg i list skill D:
and omg who will be the coleader we need it fast
Attached Files
#00spar.rpl (486.5 KB, 6 views)
just a fancy signature