Ranking
Originally Posted by Chreeys View Post
I just fell in love with Xin Zhao <3
He's a bit UP right now but I still think he's kinda good though [:
What do you guys think about him? [Pin, your opinion is not needed since you already said that you don't like him ;) ]

I just bought him, and love him.
His ulti is a fantastic initiator.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Vlad needs a buff, they nerfed him too hard. I was extremely fed and built as many AP items as I could get, even with some magic pen items for the guys who built mr, and I had almost no teamfight presence whatsoever. All I could do is bloodpool/ulti their team, press e a few times, and press q before having to run away because my health is too low. (I know bloodpool hurts when you're at full health, so I usually wait until someone tries to run or something)
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
If am decent with heimerdinger and Vayne, who do you suggest i should get? one of them or wut?
Originally Posted by Macrid View Post
If am decent with heimerdinger and Vayne, who do you suggest i should get? one of them or wut?

I suggest you get the one you have most fun playing :P
Its not a chore its a game enjoy it
I'd say vayne, been playing her lately and she's just awesome
heimer isn't a bad choice either

it all depends on your playstyle/maybe your runes(if you have any)
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
Vlad needs a buff, they nerfed him too hard. I was extremely fed and built as many AP items as I could get, even with some magic pen items for the guys who built mr, and I had almost no teamfight presence whatsoever. All I could do is bloodpool/ulti their team, press e a few times, and press q before having to run away because my health is too low. (I know bloodpool hurts when you're at full health, so I usually wait until someone tries to run or something)

Either you were doing it wrong, or their team had more mr than you thought.
I was fed with vlad and almost penta'd their team twice.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post

Oh god yes. Blood pool takes a percentage of your CURRENT health, therefore working better at lower hp. Also I didn't think vlad needed a nerf, if anything he needed a small buff.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Either you were doing it wrong, or their team had more mr than you thought.
I was fed with vlad and almost penta'd their team twice.

I was the only one who wasn't repeatedly dying in teamfights. Even when I targeted the squishy, my q would take out like a fourth of their health, my e would take out like a fifth, and my bloodpool did almost nothing(mostly just did it for the slows to catch them). My ulti helped, but I still didn't just have that raw power that you'd get out of someone who can penta a team.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah