Toribash
The one on the left is flawless.
The one on the right looks moderately metallic.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Yep. I wondered which one I should make my universal lego texture (this is sort of a test). One of them has sharper reflectivity than the other. So blurrier it is!

Also, here's one of my old renders, these are using more inaccurate lego models I had (which is why I'm redoing them now)

Last edited by FoodEater; Jun 9, 2009 at 02:27 AM.
Hey FoodEater, how much would it cost me (in tcs) to get the blend files for those blocks?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
How's about I give you the old file, with slightly misaligned proportions but lots of blocks? The current one goes for perfection, but also includes very few blocks at the moment.

Bartering should be done by PM, not here, so that I shall do.

But as you can see, I am adding them.

These fit together perfectly, because I used blender grid units rather than guessing like my previous try. Also a ruler in real life and some easy division to get the relative proportions down to half milimeters.

I am working on other stuff at the same time, of couse...

Here is an anisotropic metal test.

Last edited by FoodEater; Jun 13, 2009 at 09:08 PM.
Great work on those legos FE, i'm working on transferring them to C4D
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body