Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I had some shitstorms here aswell. Just continue to contribute here PlanB, thats all good.
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
hey Tom`ol matey !
Its at a alltime low. The clanmates are nearly all gone, I need to sort out bigger issues rl before focusing on clanlife.. but still they hv not shut us down yet, so theres still hope.

And wht u and the family ?
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
wts that suppose to mean ? you guys had a tough time ore wt?

boring sounds better than nervewrecking.
structure and routine are the only way ahead.

realnice seeing u around again!

take care !
/offtopic hey, I see you guys are holding up?
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
my nose are still above the the surface from time to time, the rest drowned im afraid ..
I look at the forums.... but being on toribash and playing... well, thats another story. I have so many other games to play like battlefield 3 and now im experamenting with the source filmmaker, so i really dont have time for toribash.
Originally Posted by hazelbud View Post
my nose are still above the the surface from time to time, the rest drowned im afraid ..

dont give up guys. I really dont want to see you guys die.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather