Toribash
I didn't do much dms in these but i guess enough to kill uke
Attached Files
GeGeUke.rpl (253.7 KB, 23 views)
H-AaYy.rpl (339.8 KB, 18 views)
360n0sc0peheadshot.rpl (131.9 KB, 15 views)
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Alphanoob: i really liked the third replay, but the other two felt a bit underwhelming. it's not because they lack dms, it's because the things you did were not really all that impressive in my opinion. it feels like the replays were really safe, like you were trying to avoid doing something wrong instead of trying to do awesome stuff. i like your movement and your hits seem alright but i would just like to see more impressive things done with them. i vote no for now, you are a lot better than you were last time i looked at your replays though.

hunter: some really nice stuff in these replays, but i think they lack refinement. for example, when you approach uke in the first replay after the manip you just sorta jump up and use your leg to get the split and keep yourself from flying upwards, which makes it hard for you to hit him properly with your hands (the backhand at the end of the replay looked like a huge struggle, you hit your head on uke's torso and have to pull him awkwardly with your other hand). in this case i think you should have tried to avoid getting so close to uke.

i am also not a huge fan of the skeet on the second replay, it did not really show me that you're good at skeeting (in fact, the amount of time it took you to get the skeet off made me believe that you have a hard time getting into a good position when you want to throw things or hit uke).

the replays are good but they would be better if you tried to fix the smaller mistakes and payed more attention to the details, i feel like a lot of small mistakes mean that the replaymaker pays more attention to (for example) whether or not their kick dm'd uke rather than how it looked. i am a function over form replaymaker myself but i find it hard to ignore when something looks weird or unappealing. i vote no, but i'm pretty sure you will be good enough eventually.
oh yeah
Thanks for the CNC but...

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
which makes it hard for you to hit him properly with your hands (the backhand at the end of the replay looked like a huge struggle, you hit your head on uke's torso and have to pull him awkwardly with your other hand). in this case i think you should have tried to avoid getting so close to uke.

i am also not a huge fan of the skeet on the second replay, it did not really show me that you're good at skeeting (in fact, the amount of time it took you to get the skeet off made me believe that you have a hard time getting into a good position when you want to throw things or hit uke).

I did not hit the uke's torso with my head in the first rpl.. And the skeet in the end in the second replay was just a little addition because i had little bit frames left so i just decided to take my wrist off and play around with it..

None of those really weren't a struggle, it's just the way i like to make replays.

Sure i can change it next time, not to make in the way i made these replays. For example just some smooth mad mans like i've seen in these other apps.

I'll be back in the next month with replays you guys possibly like
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
aight cya next month i guess
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
ALPHA

yeah ill have to agree with pusga here. you have a strong idea of momentum. there aren't that many dms but eh i dont really care too much for those. the first two replays arent really impressive compared to the third, and even then i think the third couldve had more to it.

no

HUNTER

same with you hunter, however your momentum is inconsistent. in the manip uke has some movement except at 180, where you have to push up to stop him from falling and basically stop all movement. you know how to set up your momentum but you only end up slowing yourself down.

no
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
hi and hi I'm Nugget, here are my godawful replays

1.Splitcap
2.Madman
3.dunkd
Attached Files
#SD - Wildflowers.rpl (147.8 KB, 17 views)
#MP - Smegma Flavour.rpl (271.9 KB, 19 views)
#O - Stagnance.rpl (148.9 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by ymir; Mar 15, 2016 at 01:31 AM.
ナゲット
nugget

wildflowers - pretty interesting opener, although the execution was kind of poor
it lacked flow and had some pretty jerky movements that didn't look that great (frame 332 when you decide to lower your shoulders and contract your knees at light speed)
the hits where pretty good i personally think it had some oldschool flare that looked cool.

smegma flavour - opener wasn't really interesting not much to say here.
the manip hits where poor if you want to get better at those check out larfens manip tutorial.
the dms on the replay didn't look like you put much effort into aiming there are multiple occasions where you could have set up either a bigger hit/cleaner hit (ex frame 395 you most likely set up for a bigger hit)
the next hit again could have been aimed better for more dms
the next hit is where the problems really seem to occur where you hit the whole left side of the torso with your knee/shin which doesn't often look good.
i liked the way you just slammed the butt into your arm for a boom actually looks pretty funny, but you slapped the groin into your face which made it look more messy than it needed to be.

stagnance - the opener was quite awkward, don't know what to say about it. the next hit is pretty straightforward not alot to say. the spin before you hit the head could have been pretty cool but you contracted your knee way too fast for it to look good, the hit was ok i guess. that last hit was actually dope as heck.

overall no
you need to refine your movements and work on your hits
(don't be confused by midweek recruiter posts, we'll count the votes when the weekend ends)
oh yeah
Trying to show movement, dm combos and similar but different styles with these 3 replays.
Attached Files
Spl 57[M]-Mei Hua Quan.rpl (406.3 KB, 31 views)
Spl 49[M]-Hired Muscle.rpl (230.2 KB, 35 views)
Spl 60[S]-Sigh.rpl (246.1 KB, 32 views)
Nugget: some cool ideas in these replays but overall lacking in quality, as in it looks like you're unexperienced and can't do what you want to as well as you want to. there really isn't anything i can tell you, just make more replays. i think it's too early to tell what your replays are like in general, you should apply again once you've practiced more. i vote no.

Murcinary: you sorta have this balanced onyourfeet thing going on that i usually don't enjoy, but your movement is really pleasant to watch that it works very well. you almost make the tori move like he is a machine.

your dms are not extremely abundant, but they don't need to be. honestly i would under normal circumstances deny an app with replays like these but clearly the focus is how manage to move almost flawlessly, and the fact that the dismemberments don't condition the movement is good enough for me. i vote yes.
oh yeah