Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I'll test you in judo in one hour
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I forgot who you were and thought you were someone I knew from awhile back joking around and then I said yes and then I realized that you weren't and then I freaked out and then I started cursing and freaked out some more and then I yelled for lancer and then he said that if I didn't tell you that I wasn't leader and that my word doesn't mean anything I would lose my left liver even though I only had one so technically I wouldn't have any liver so if I became an alcoholic I would die because I wouldn't be able to get liver disease first because I'm not leader so yeah you're not in the clan just because I say so.
Since when did I become Asian?
I know you are the leader because only a leader could fuck like that. You don't have to lie about us. Maybe the sex was bad one time, but you can't keep holding on to that.
Originally Posted by StompBox View Post
I know you are the leader because only a leader could fuck like that. You don't have to lie about us. Maybe the sex was bad one time, but you can't keep holding on to that.

You are not now, nor will you ever be, a member of his clan.

-lancer_c: Guru Leader and not JDawg
IM THE GUY WHO STANDS AT THE DOOR HANDING OUT DONUTS AND FLIERS NOT THE GUY WHO GIVES THE PRESENTATION.
Since when did I become Asian?