Toribash
Originally Posted by Potram View Post
Nobody online today ? ._.

should be sleeping or doing something else
-----
Originally Posted by Potram View Post
Oh hai

damn you got to play in 2011 and is still toribash 3 th dan think I went 12 October 2012 and 4th dan'm weird was some time without playing?
-----
I leave the notebook PC and get the same ta horrible here
Last edited by Thii13; Jul 22, 2013 at 05:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
@ Mobin: Welcome back, buddy !! Im happy to see you again here!! And yes, you can still post replays. And you wondered about the 'last day'. Its becasue some peeps (Pyblus) still havent uploaded replays. And they wont be in the clanvideo if they dont.

Shoutout to Pyblus: Today is the last day, mate. If you dont post any replays, you wont be in, im sorry. But i cant wait several years for one guy who doesnt upload em replays.

@ SpanurCZ: I am sorry mate. If you had looked what i wrote about the replays, you would have noticed something. Your replays are not usable for me because, 1. Its 3 replays one mod (So I have to get all 3 if I would use yours) 2. Its only Multiplayer 3. No trix/ freestyle included. Again, im sorry but you could have read my thread about the correct format and kind of replay.

@ Potram: Im sorry Potram, because [Read above.]

@ SJ: Sorry SJ, 2 weeks are too long. I told the whole clan that i will start the video when mobin comes back, so he can upload his Replays.

@Potram: Yes Pot, i have the replays on my desktop.. Holy shit it will be a lot of work to record and put everything in the right order ;(

If some are sad now because a friend is not in dat vid or smthing else, Its not my problem. I told you everything and if you dont mind.. Not my problem. I dont care if somebody should not like my anymore, like i said, Its not my fault. And mobin, Im really happy dat ur backs <3
-----
And thii, you can post replays too now. But hurry up!! The editing will start tomorrow ;)
Last edited by cheffchen; Jul 22, 2013 at 06:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
new replays for clan vid
my new move sfor clan vid
Attached Files
gg fight 2.rpl (68.1 KB, 6 views)
gg fight.rpl (93.2 KB, 6 views)
gg spar 3.rpl (63.1 KB, 4 views)
gg spar 4.rpl (90.4 KB, 4 views)
gg spar.rpl (146.1 KB, 4 views)
gg spar2.rpl (193.0 KB, 6 views)