Ranking
Today my kitty's having her first heat, it was fonny to see her walk around like a slut and hear the male cats meowing for competition all day xD

But now she found the one and I can't get her to enter the home, dat bitch want some kitty kitty love D: At least it's the handsome male, not the short-legged one with its annoying meows who's been chosen
-----
Daym ! The situation is turning over, a new competitor just entered the scene : a stronk black male that seems to know the secret ways !
Last edited by deprav; Mar 9, 2014 at 11:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The kitty diaries
-----
and it's rather hard to sleep with a male meowing all he can at my closed shutters xD
Last edited by deprav; Mar 10, 2014 at 06:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yey just got my hi-builder technician certification if my final exam will be better than 58 percent which is shit i go to university biatch and fail in the first half year
So, WASSSSUP!?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Hello everyone,

first of all:congratulations marci.

second:
I guess everyone here has steam now. Sniper Elite v2 is free today for a few more hours.
i just dl`ed it and its fun,not great, but fun. Get it if u want: http://steamcommunity.com/games/6338...99041780917806

cya

edit:
for ppl with slow internet: afaik its enough to just start the download so dont worry about the download taking too long.
Last edited by Kane; Jun 5, 2014 at 04:23 PM.