Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
im s2 but I rek sems a lot in 1v1s

does that mean I'm good?

It means you have better aim/crosshair placement than most of the Silvers you're going against.

I'd try working on your game sense a bit more, etc and then you might actually be able to carry a game every now and then (not every game is carryable/winnable) but being able to win more than you lose is the key. Also try being a bit supportive of your teamm8s. If they do a good job, say woah bro good job you're the best (not really, but just say like nice shot, nice kill, etc) and if they completely fucking fuck up say something like, nice try dood and it'll keep most people from getting "tilted".

Originally Posted by Kido View Post
i'm s2 aswell. how many games ( i mostly win ) do i need in row to rank up ( approx ). it does a couple game i win but it seem to do nothing :/

There isn't really a set amount, you just need to gain ELO sort of like Toribash ELO rank. One thing I know/heard that helps most with gaining more ELO per game is your MVPS. Just keep playing, and winning and you'll eventually rank up. You can sometimes not rank up after winning like 4-5 games in a row but then on another rank, rank up after winning like 3 games. \o/ just depends
-----
On another note... first game as DMG and I go against a hacker... lol
Luckily again (I had a good team, and we pulled it together and managed to tie it up)

#WhatACheaterLooksLike

Last edited by DruggedPanda; Apr 30, 2016 at 10:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
On another note... first game as DMG and I go against a hacker... lol
Luckily again (I had a good team, and we pulled it together and managed to tie it up)

#WhatACheaterLooksLike

tbf the dude has 1,15k hours on the game, and is in a group called #Smurf. he does have a few decent skins as well.
M I N I V A N
Okay, so I ordered this chair with 1/4 of my tax return, will i be better now

Jokes aside, just wanted something comfy lookin for playing this game.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by ed View Post

tbh it looks pretty bad
but oh well if it sits comfy i guess that's good
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
tbf the dude has 1,15k hours on the game, and is in a group called #Smurf. he does have a few decent skins as well.

TBH he also has screenshots of his other accounts being vac banned.
He could have easily bought the account to cheat on it.

I watched the match and he was very susp, and when payed close attention to you could see the aim assist on some of the kills. It would ever so slightly flick up, down, sideways, or wherever it needed to go. He was a decent player though and knew the map (could tell because of crosshair placement, etc) but he was definitely cheating and tried to hide it but quite a few things gave it away.
-----
ed, you're going to be god like
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Apr 30, 2016 at 04:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by ed View Post

Bro I have that chair! Sadly your gonna have to build it when the shipment comes. It is comfy af, also guys got csgo
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger
What're your guys' thoughts on bhopping in competitive, using a macro that spams +jump?

(I used scrollwheel in this video but I'm getting a new mouse soon, and I'm wondering if I should use the macro feature or if everyone'll call me a cheater, even though it's not a script and you can't get VAC'd for it. And yes, I know that you can potentially get banned by Overwatch, but those bans can be disputed so I'm not worried about it.)

Last edited by Sparta; May 1, 2016 at 07:19 PM.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.