Ranking
eleven billion. that things friggin' shweet! of course, MY opinion isn't the one that matters here.
Stats: :Proud whatever-the-hell-I-am-at-that-moment-in-time of VorteX:
In order of original posting,Sorry for 4 day delay

bananaman
1.random texturing parts don't blend with each other 4-7k
2.the head is sweet very charming indeed. remaining parts are not par with head except for the bottom part of legs.This could turn out to a very good set with some work. Currently I would say 10-14k just because of the head.

Zanzabaproportions are off/ 1-1.5k

XPaD nice head 3-6k
meh hands how could that be rated.hands are supposed to be part of the set

RottenMalt 10-15k. I feel 2 pieces form the major part of set.

nighthawk1 torso hand & feet are too cluttered compared to the hands & legs.The pose is too bad to view the set I can't figure out anything other than the legs.Get some new clean pics.

mooman1994 that's something nice , tough it is shadows it looks different from other sets..I must say set has a flow torso hands everything looks to be one piece.around 40-50k

sprytryne 500 tc each

ZaneNutio the triceps & biceps & head are darker than the remaining set .I feel they were made at two different times .The bottom part of set looks whitish.20-35k

Resetting 5k at max.

ZanzabaThat head looks funny to me tough it was meant to be scary.something evilish but more funny.1.5-3k

RottenMalt bad pose , I can't make much out of it.The head looks good like before.The hands[grip] & foot don't go with the remaining of the set.

TweakiN 1k-2k

disazndude 500 tc each , style overdone too much in the past.

TomPaine too black less white.3k(the details are dificult to see) if no detail loss happens

JinxZ 4-8k btw nice idea on triceps

ShadowXD 4-8k

fargle the head bicep & triceps happen to be different sized compared to the remaining set. I mean the flow ain't there.The legs look good tough 10-15k

If anything is missed repost
Last edited by AKP; Aug 4, 2009 at 06:51 AM.
KONY 2012
I'm not selling my set, i'd just like some tips to improve it.

Here's what it would look like, if i had enough friggin TC to buy the rest of the texture slots. I got the Head and both Hands so far. I've changed the hands, bi- and triceps, feet, pecs, chest, lumbar and abs slightly since i've made these screenshots, but you get the general idea...

Front view is dark, because i had every shader option except cel-shading enabled in the Options menu.

Last edited by Serithi; Aug 5, 2009 at 07:04 AM.
Originally Posted by pika View Post
Hi! Could I get this appraised please?

A set I made for Ownagehuh, I just want to see how much another set of that quality would be worth.

Missed mine.
1.) Tribal Warrior:

2.) Tribal Shaman:

3.) Tribal Hunter:

4.) Tribal Blademaster:

5.)Shoop da Whoop:

6.)Pedobear:

7.)Awesome Face:

8.) Steampunk:

Please help me evaluate these.
Serithi the way you have used sigma for the head cap is is nice.Remaining could have some amt of metallic ad dons to match the head.Little straps or something..10k anyway

pika minimalistic set . they do have some style. the red on lbicep start suddenly.hands & feet don't go with either.the rbicep looks different some rainbowish color at corners.7-10k

ynvaser proportions are off on most of the heads.copy paste/unedited tribal brush work dominates.Tribal hunter is the only thing that catches attn:
500tc each. 1 & 3 could go for 1-1.5k
KONY 2012
I'm sellin this head I got from Ezeth, but i dunno if I had to see you guys first, or just sell it at the same price he did.

HURGH.
XPaD Turn antialiasing on to take renders on POV Ray. the quality is higher.& also move the light source closer & lighter.

Anyway
2nd 500-1ktc
they look similar 1-1.5k each

BTW did you copy paste any of those?

kac1010 2-3k it is completely upto you to set the price we just say what could be a possible price.If you can sell for 100k it's just fine.
KONY 2012